Chapter six

Link's POV

I overheard them saying that one of them did well with planting the bombs in the village they just attacked five minutes ago.

Cia had everyone gather around so she can cast a spell that makes all the blood disappear. I didn't have any blood on me, so I was good.

I went to my room to lay down until it was time to eat. It was 8:00 p.m. and dinner was ready. I sat next to Gannondorf for some reason... I had my meal and drank wine. I didn't drink too much because I didn't want to end up kissing Gannondorf again.

Everyone didn't even bother to say goodnight. I'm guessing that either they don't know their manners or they knew their manners but too ignorant to use them.

I went to my room to rest. I slept in the tight clothing. The only thing I took off was the black, high-heel ankle boots.

My feet were aching from having them on for too long. I ignored the pain and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to make some breakfast. I made the breakfast smell so good, that it got everyone to come in the dining room to eat.

"Hey, guys! I made breakfast." I said. They sat in table to eat my cooking. I joined them since I made myself hungry. The others and I ate up the breakfast. Gannondorf was the first one to get up and I followed him.

He went to a large room and I followed him in. "I know you're behind me, Link." said Gannondorf. Wait, he knew that I was behind him? "Can I stay in here with you?" I asked.

"Sure. You can start the water." he replied. 'What am I doing? Am I... obeying my hatred one? Do I even hate him at all?' I thought to myself.

I started the water for him. He took off his black robe. I blushed so hard that I was about to have a nosebleed. He stepped into the tub.

I watched him soak his body in the warm water. "Um, can I bathe with you?" I asked. "Sure, I guess..." Gannondorf replied. I carefully stripped myself naked and stepped into the tub. I smiled for a bit then started crying all the sudden.

"What's wrong, child?" Gannondorf asked. "I'm... I'm a slut!!!" I cried. "Why would you say something like that?" he asked.

"Did you hear what your henchmen said about me?" I asked. "Yeah. You believe what they said?" he asked. "Yes. They're right. When I was younger, I felt like a woman trapped in a man's body." I replied.

"I always wore female clothing and I did things that men aren't supposed to do. When I became one of the generals of the Hyrulean forces, I flirted with my men and had sex with them.

I started to have sex with men ever since I was eighteen years old. I was always hungry for sex everyday. I couldn't help myself. I had sex with taken men, married men, and single men.

I got my men to come with me to a private room so we can make love. The men I've fucked always got me to beg for more! I was so horny I didn't want to live my life like this, but I did."

"Don't blame yourself, Link. Everyone makes mistakes, you were just young. You didn't know what you were doing." said Gannondorf. "So... You don't think of me as a slut even though I had sex with a lot a people?" I asked.

"Yeah. Even though having sex with a lot of people technically makes you a slut/whore/hoe you still are a normal person to me." Gannondorf replied.

I showed a weak smile because I was still upset. More tears came rolling down my eyes. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

He felt so warm that I wanted to be in his arms forever. He leaned his face towards mine and we shared a kiss together.

He stuck his tongue into my mouth to earn a moan from me. Our tongues wrestled. We started to touch each other. He put his right hand on my butt and started to rub it in circles that I moaned so.

I pulled myself from him and asked, "Can we do this in the bed?" "Anything for you, beautiful." he replied, happily. I blushed harder.

He grabbed me and stepped out of the tub and threw me on a large bed. He leaped on top of me. "Like what you see?" he asked. "Yes. Fuck me. Please!" I begged.

He pointed his dick at my face. "Suck." I obeyed. He sat up so I can lean over and suck it. I bobbed my head back and forth. Every second I sucked harder and harder.

He groaned as I sucked on his huge dick. His dick started Cumming. I drank every bit of his cum.

He leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Turn around." I did as I was told. He shoved his dick inside of me.

I moaned and whimpered as he thrusted back and forth inside me. "Ahhh! More!" I begged. The more I begged, the harder he went.

"Ahhhh! Harder! Faster! I want more!" I said. He kept going harder. I kept moaning and whimpering. I'm a moaning mess.

After a while, we started sweating. "Ahhhh! Gannondorf! I'm gonna cum!" I warned. "Let's cum together!" he said.

He fucked more harder and he gave it a finishing touch by making a powerful thrust. Gannondorf and I cummed together. He yanked his dick out of me and laid next to me, exhausted.