Chapter thirteen

This is a chapter to celebrate the 1k reads! I really love the inspiration guys! Keep it up! ^_^

Narrator's POV

Link woke up in a strange bed. It was soft with white, silky blankets. He rubbed his head and looked around the room. "Where am I?" he asked himself. He got off of the bed and walked to the door to open it. He looked around the hall.

The hall seemed familiar to him. It did not look like that he was in Gannondorf's castle, instead, it looked like he was Zelda's castle. Link fully walked out of the room and started to walk around the castle. He kept walking around the place until he heard a voice. "Hey, Link!"

Link turned to see a blonde female in pink and gold. He quickly turned his neutral face into a angered face. "Take me back to Ganondorf, NOW!" he ordered. "But Link, why would you want to be that.....pig? He has given us nothing but hell for the past thirty-five years!" Zelda said. "He's not a pig! He's my master and I love him. I thought that I hated him until he helped me realize that I didn't hate him at all, I was actually jealous of him..." Link said in a serious tone.

"I bet that he's been brainwashing you, having you think that you love him when you really don't. I know a lustful man when I see one..." Zelda protested. Link shook his head in disbelief. "Whatever! Let's just end this argument!"

Zelda walked to him only for him to push her away. "I don't want your comfort!" Link said. Zelda looked to the side, displeased. "Fine! Whatever! That's your loss..." Link huffed and walked away to the strange room.

Link walked in the and closed it behind him. He climbed on the bed and laid down. He began to think of his Master and all he could think of was him. Gannondorf has been treating him nicely during his stay. There were times when Link disobeyed him on purpose so he can get kinky with him. Link loved those moments a lot that he wished that he was there with him so he can have fun with him.

Link got up and went to lock the door so no one can barge in on him and went back to the bed. He carefully slid his hand in his trousers to stroke on his member. I mean, he WAS bored and he wants to do something to keep him entertained. Link blushed hardly as he kept stroking on it.

He then started to moan lustfully as he was thinking about his master. The harder he kept stroking, the louder he moans. He used his free hand to sink his fingers through the blankets as he kept filling himself up with pleasure.

The door knocked and Link immediately stop stroking his member and slid his hand out. He quickly examined it to see that there was no cum on it. He opened the door to see his childhood friend standing on the other side of the frame. "Um Link?" he asked. "Yeah, Steve?" Link responded. "Are you okay? Because I heard moaning in here..." Steven said.

Link felt that he was busted. "Um, come in." Link walked in and Steven followed. "Can you close the door?" Link asked. "Ummmm, okay..." the brunette in question replied before closing the door. "So how come I heard moaning in here?" he asked. Link's face turned red. "Because I stroking my dick as I was thinking about my master" Link was cut off by a question.

"Master?" Steven asked curiously. "Yeah! Gannondorf's my master and I'm his slave!" Link said lewdly. "But you hate that guy!" Steven said. "Not anymore, I don't..." Link said. "Ooookie-dokie..." Steven said awkwardly. Link started to caress his face. "Stevie? I have a request for you..." Steven started to blushed. "W-what's the r-request?" Link climbed onto the brunette. "I want you to make love to me!" Link said.

Steven's face turned red. "Uh, Link? Are you forgetting that I don't feel the same way for you?" Link smiled lustfully. "But you remind me of him!" the taller male made a confused look. "How the hell do I remind you of that black bastard?" "Hmmm, for starters, you're half Gerudo and half Hylian, making you mixed and you have golden eyes..." Link said dreamily.

"Oh. That makes sense..." Steven replied. "Please, Steven! I need you!" Link said lustfully. Steven sighed. "Fiiiiiiiine! But this is a one time thing!" Link's smiled widen as he removed his lower half of clothes and yanked out Steven's to position himself on it.

Out of nowhere, Link started to ride him like crazy. Steven was amazed at how Link was riding his member. Link moaned very loud in pleasure as he rode him faster. It went on for a while until the short blonde couldn't hold it in anymore and came. Steven pushed him off. "Dude! You came on my clothes! Wtf, man?" Link laughed. "Well, that's what you get for not taking off your clothes..." Steven rolled his eyes. "Whatever, man. Let's just hope that I don't get in trouble for ruining my clothes..."

The tall brunette got up and slid in his member. "Leaving so soon?" Link asked. "Uh-huh! I gotta get back to work!" Steven walked out of the room then turned around. "Now I see why he made you his bitch!" Link blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And that's the chapter! And if you guys are wondering who Steven is, he's an Zelda OC that was thought of by me! I'll draw a picture of him when I get the chance!

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Happy Reading!