What Gannondorf Jr. Looks Like...

If you guys are wondering what Gannondorf Jr. looks like, then I'll able to tell you. Gannondorf Jr. looks almost like his father, but a little different...

He has long, red hair that's put up to a spiky ponytail, blue armor that has a black short sleeve shirt underneath, golden gauntlets that looked like the gauntlets that Gannondorf wears in Hyrule Warriors.

He wears black sirwals that has leg gauntlet-thingy on the bottom of the sirwals on his legs. Unlike his father, Gannondorf Jr. has golden eyes while his father has grey eyes. (Gannondorf's eyes only turn golden when either he's growing powerful or when he's pissed...)

Gannondorf Jr. doesn't really wear earrings for real... (btw, the reason why Gannondorf Jr. has golden eyes because Gannondorf was with Nabruru or Nabroru and Nabruru or Naroru had golden eyes. They divorced two months after Gannondorf Jr.'s birth.)

Gannondorf Jr.'s skin is the same color as Gannondorf's skin obviously... His skin is kinda revealing... the top arms are revealing, his stomach is also showing.

So that's just about it...

Ya know it would be nice if you guys did some fan art of Gannondorf Jr., that would be great! The reader that has the best fan art of Gannondorf Jr. will have their picture shown in one of the chapters and a shout out!

Anyways, thanks for 200+ reads and have a nice day!

Happy Reading!