Chapter eleven

Link's POV

"Well, there is ONE way..." I said. "You have to use your power to drain my tracker. But if you do it, it'll drain the power of your triforce..."

My lover was in shock when he heard. "What? That's CRAZY!!!" he said. "What other choice do you have?" asked my shadow. Ganon wanted to say something, but instead sighed.

Narrator's POV

He raised his hand to summon some sort of dark power and released on Link's back. It was very painful to Link, while it was tiring to Gannondorf.

It only happened for 10 minutes and his tracker was vanished from his back. He was relieved that it was gone. And so he wouldn't have to deal with any more soldiers.

============================

             {Two years later}
============================

Zelda's POV

It's been two fucking years and Link's STILL gone to us! Everyday, I always be coming up with plans and they always FAIL!!!

What am I doing wrong? I just want Link to come back. Who knows what Ganon's doing to him? I haven't heard from my main soldiers for a long time. Are they dead? Did they become traitorous?

That will be a mystery for now... I kept thinking about what should I do to get Link out of the enemy's grasp. Oh, I know! I will head to his kingdom and attack. Once he's distracted, we will get Link and fall back!

It's perfect! I summoned every ally I have and told them my plan. We got on the same page and decided that we shall head there first thing in the morning.

Link! We're coming to save you!

{The next day}

Narrator's POV

Link was enjoying his new life. He didn't have to worry about doing side quests, guard and escort the princess, and having to fight to save Hyrule for nothing.

Instead, he was being a good little slave like, murdering innocent people, doing what he was told, and getting it on with his master when his master was craving him.

To be honest, he was never happy when he was a hero. I mean, why does Link hardly even smile besides him cooking something, or enjoying himself. (I bet you guys will probably say that he doesn't smile because he has to take his job seriously. But this is my story and my opinion so don't debate with me, PLEASE!)

He was in the bed with his master hugging him endlessly. His hair has gotten a bit longer during the two years that his hair is now touching the top of his back.

A bokoblin barged in. "Master! The Hyrulean forces are advancing!" Link groaned angrily. He didn't want to be with her again. "It looks like those hylians won't stop until they retrieve Link..." said Gannondorf, irritated.

"But I don't wanna be with Zelda again! I wanna be with you, master!" Link whined. "I know. We must do something this..." suggested Gannondorf. By how the way Link was, it made him want to do something ugly...

"Alert the troops and head outside. We won't let them take who I claimed." ordered Gannondorf. "Yes, sire!" said the Bokoblin.

The bokoblin left the room for those two to be alone. Gannondorf got out of the bed to get dressed. "Change into your tunic, Link. We gotta get ready for this battle." he ordered.

Link nodded. "Yes, master." Link also got out of the bed to change into the just-cleaned tunic. If he wanted to be with master forever, then he'll have to help him win the battle.

============================
Who's ready to read a battle chapter? I am cuz I'll be writing it. The next chapter will be the last chapter for today, so just throwing that out there...

How do you like it so far? (Man, I should stop asking that cuz I feel like I'm repeating myself...)

Happy Reading!