3

"Santos!"

Aiden could feel a heavy fear in his heart. There is a worry and for a moment he is back to being a 17 year old boy hopelessly worried about what Santos thinks about him.

Santos shakes his head, "Sorry to disturb."

With that Santos hustles out of the a room a slight smirk on the sides of his face. Aiden can't tell what the smirk means but for it scares the shit out of him. It scares him for the same reason Santos has always scared him. The bond between Nero and Santos wasn't good. Now Santos knew that that they weren't as close as they let on to the public.

Santos leaves before Aiden makes it halfway across the room. Aiden curses, buttnaked in the darkness and slaps the nearby lamp off the table not bothering to watch as it is smashed into a million pieces.

"I told you to lock the fucking door!" Aiden barks at Justice.

Justice is laying on the bed. He wrinkles his pretty skin seeming confused and bothered, "I thought I did. I swear I thought I did. Maybe I should go to talk to Santos."

"No. You've done enough," Aiden responds.

He had one job. Lock the door. Now Santos knew Aiden's biggest secret. Aiden was obsessed with his son-in-law. The obsession had a few years back but the sex had been happening for a month now. Hot, sweaty, versatile sex that left Aiden dripping after each encounter.

"You ok?"

Justice is clueless. He's always been. He's clueless to the history between Santos, Nero and Aiden. Aiden knows this so even though he's heavily annoyed with the young man he's patient. Justice is a naive. That's what drew Aiden to him in the first place. He didn't hide the fact that he was young and free. They all looked young...all looked in their early 20s but Justice actually really was. He was a young vampire and it drew Aiden to him.

"Santos knows Justice."

"So what? You should have invited him in. He's fine as fuck."

Aiden bites his lip at the thought of it. Under different circumstances that might not have been a bad idea. He'd always been attracted to Santos. Even now he can see Santo's ass and sexy back. Having Santos and Justice at the same time would have been amazing.

He shakes the thought out, "This isn't about that."

"We're just having fun. Santos has to understand that," Justice responds.

Justice gets off the bed. When Aiden looks at him he thinks about the same thing that he always thinks about. Good sex. Justice's high yellow features seem to glow even in the dark room. His abdomen is perfection. His abdominals are front and center sculpted from the long hours of training Justice has went through when he was first bitten. His well defined shoulders moves slowly forward to Aiden in the darkness.

He grabs Aiden, throws him up against the wall. Hard and rough...just like Aiden likes. He kisses him. A hard kiss on the mouth. The two stand there for a minute drinking in each other's essense. He tastes Justice's saliva, smells his warm body and feel his muscular frame pressed up against him. And for a minute Aiden enjoys it a little too much.

He pushes away.

"This has to end," Aiden tells Justice at that moment, "Santos might tell your father..."

"Fuck my father," Justice responds, "We're having a good time. You're the only one who respects me as a man around here. Why would I want that to end?"

Justice isn't making this easy for him. It doesn't make it easy that there is a passion with Justice that Aiden could never have with his father.

"I have to tell your father before Santos does."