4

"First thing in the armory are your pistols. Don't worry if you've never used one. You'll get plenty training. The pistols have silver bullets in them. 10 mm. To the left you'll find stakes. Make sure to grab two. They are all different weights so feel them out. Get one that is comfortable for you."

His name is Count Cicero. Cicero was in charge of weapons in the King's Guard. He looked like he never left this basement room. The room looked like something straight of Dracula movie. It was dark and full with all kinds of killing weapons. Cicero is a overweight man with a huge mustache and a gut that would put any man to shame. It was nice to see a normal looking vampire for once though. Not the same regular extremely beautiful ones that I was used to. This guy actually looked more human than vampire. He wears King's Guards things.

"Everyone make sure you listen to Cicero," Justice tells us, "Grab two and go. Let's move Team."

Justice is met by eye rolls and annoyed sighs. The fact that he is repeating what Cicero said is clear that he just wants to show his dominance over the group. It wasn't working. Everyone...including me was looking at this kid as just another pretty boy who hasn't lived long enough to be telling anyone else what to do.

Even Cicero just seems to move on, "Here you'll find your leathers. This is going to the be the official uniform of the Elite Unit. They are flexible...and light weight."

"And sexy," Camilla adds, "Armando why don't you be the first to try them on."

She winks at Armando. My father is with us. He's in the back away from everyone else. Truth is he the one here who probably has the most experience. Nero did what I said and put my father back on the team with us. I was assuming he would make my father the captain but he didn't. Justice was the captain. As handsome as Justice was I had to admit that I'd felt safer with Armando leading us...even though he did try to kill me or what not.

Armando ignores Camilla. She isn't the first girl to try to get his attention. Geneva literally stalked my father until he gave her the time of day. He is hardly paying attention to Cicero either. He's silently leaning up against the wall, literally too cool for school.

Justice wastes no time, "Armando grab your leather and move on."

Armando ignores him.

Justice literally grabs one of the leather suits and throws it at my father. It hits my father in the chest and falls to the ground.

Justice walks over to Armando and gets in his face, "Pick it up soldier...."

We are all looking at this and I have to admit Justice has some balls. Walking up to my father and giving him an order like that was something that definitely wouldn't have happened back in my day. By the look on everyone's faces I can tell this is something that they still don't really expect. Lucca, Camilla, and Coco even takes a step back probably expecting Armando to drag young Justice. Honestly my heart sinks. Justice's face was way too cute to get the beating that Armando was about to give him.

Armando just stares at Justice...blankly with a cold demeanor.

"Justice maybe you should just leave him be..." Aiden interrupts in a soft tone.

Out of all of them Aiden was the closest to my father. My father had damn near raised Aiden. Aiden knew my father and he knew what my father was capable of.

"No. My father put me in charge of this squad," Justice states at that moment and he looks over at him, "Put the leathers on Armando. That's an order."

I can't take it anymore. I walk forward. I grab the leathers off the floor. I push them into Armando's chest.

The others seem surprised that Armando reacts by taking the leathers from me instead of Justice. Justice gives Armando a hard look but at long last we are able to move on.