5

I spend the night walking the dark streets of Eden. The Eternal city of vampire seemed so peaceful. You would never think that there was a shortage of blood and that the people were suffering. Right now it was the perfect beautiful city that I knew so long ago.

It reminded me of when I was young.

100 years ago I'd lost the love of my life.

100 years ago I'd lost myself.

I walk the streets until I make myself back to my apartment. It's late as hell. The red sky is still red but I've walked until I'm sleepy. As I get to my apartment I see Justice sitting outside the room. He has his back pressed up against the wall.

"You stood me up," Justice tells me.

I shake my head at that moment, "Have you been waiting here this whole time?"

"Of course. We had a date. Remember?"

I sigh at that moment. I'd spent the night with his father. I'd spent the night walking around the city thinking about his father after the fact. Nero had a way of getting a hold of me. He had a way of never letting go.

"Listen it's not a good time," I say at that moment trying to get past him and into the room.

Justice blocks the door, grabs my chin and holds my face aggressively towards the light, "Have you been crying?"

"It's been a long night."

"Where have you been?" he asks.

Justice is looking at the tuxedo I'm wearing. It's clear I've been out. He has this concerned look on his face at this moment. God---he reminded me of his father. There was no reason that someone should be this beautiful.

Maybe that's why I break down.

Maybe that's why I start crying in his arms like a fucking child.

I don't think I've ever cried that much in my life. I cry so much that I find myself in my bedroom. I guess Justice took my key and opened my door. He's put me on my bed and he's surrounded me with his warm embrace allowing me to cry like a child. There is a sadness in me.

And before I know I'm telling Justice everything that happened that night. As everything spills out he listens to me the whole time. I probably don't even make sense between sobs and weakness.

"You probably think I'm weak as fuck," I tell him.

"I'm young but I know love doesn't make you weak," Justice tells me, "It matters to you. It matters how your story ends."

"You're probably the last person that wants to hear about this," I tell him.

I can't believe I'm being so rude crying on a boy talking about another boy. Not only another boy at that. I'm talking to Justice about his father Nero.

"Well I'm listening."

"He won't leave Aiden—-not for me. People are scared of me because of who my mother is."

"I'm not scared of you,"Justice responds.

Justice eyes are just as piercing as his father. In my weakness my heart starts to throb. I'm so scared of the fact that I may never be with Nero again. What if Justice is the next best thing? What if Justice is standing here looking at me and he is the answer to all my issues. He's right here in front of my face.

I lean forward. I kiss Justice on his lips. He's lips are so fucking soft. They are so kissable. I don't now what makes me reach down and grab his dick as I shove my tongue down his throat. I massage Justice's dick under his pants, feeling him get harder and harder.