Revenge

Eventually, Denny's moved down to Applebee's crude button up. He always found the black shirt cute on his boyfriend, but in this situation, it looked better off. While fumbling with his shirt, Denny's trailed sloppy kisses down Applebee's neck and chest.

The other man shivered in response,  whimpering under Denny's evil touch. "P-please, D-Den-" he stopped, thinking this wasn't the right time for such a casual address. No, his partner deserved reverence of a higher variety. "Please, sir, spare me from this torture."

(Writing this is torture)

"Oh, this is torture? You do not even have the slightest idea what torture is, little Bee. Remember, you did this to yourself." Denny's yanked off Applebee's shirt, pulling off his own next. "I only do this because I love you." Standing up tall, he grabbed Applebee's and flipped him around so that he held him from behind. Next, he pulled him over to face the window. The blinds were pulled up, letting anyone from the outside see in. Denny's hands slipped down, toying with the button of Applebee's pants. He smirked, nipping the side of his neck. "Everyone should know who you belong to." Denny's pulled down the offending article of clothing, hands now playing with the elastic band of Applebee's boxers.

The taller man fidgeted, trying to move away from the window. He couldn't expose himself like this. It wouldn't be proper. "They'll s-see me!"

"That's the whole point. You aren't going anywhere. Besides, you let IHOB see you. Why not the whole world? They need to know that they can look, but not touch." With those words spoken, Denny's tugged down the last remaining item concealing Applebee's dignity. He let out a little cry, trying to cover himself up with his hands. Denny's was quick to hold them back, but it was quite difficult to multitask.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Must you make this so difficult for me?" Denny's yanked Applebee's over to his desk, producing a length of rope from the drawer. Pressing Applebee's against a wall once again, Denny's proceeded to secure the rope around his hands. "Much better. Let's resume our previous action, shall we?" He shoved him back towards the window, presented his exposed body to any who should happen to look up to the third story window. His fingers left burning trails down the sides of Applebee's body, running from his chest all the way down to his thighs. Denny's didn't stop there. Without any hesitation, his hand snaked to grab the prize that lie within.

Applebee's held his breath, trying not to react to Denny's tantalizing touch. Perhaps if he remained strong, the other man would would get frustrated and give up. This sense of resilience did not last long, however. As soon as Denny's took a complete hold of his cock, Applebee's released a shuddering breath. Maintaining neutrality would be more difficult that he had originally thought.

(Hi, yes, I would like one McDeath. Thx)

"Let me continue," Denny's whispered in Applebee's ear, nibbling the lobe afterwards. Though he was beyond upset, he wouldn't exceed any of their preset boundaries without permission. Decency and consideration were important.

The redhead hesitated, mentally going over his options. If he rejected Denny's advances, he could leave and avoid the problem longer. That would give him time to concoct a sensible explanation for his lapse in fidelity. On the other hand, he could let Denny's have what he wants, potentially causing him to overlook the details. In the end, Applebee's knew what he truly deserved. His nod was delayed, but it was all that Denny's needed.

His lips curled into a sinister smile. "Good choice, little Bee. I'm glad to know you still have some sense left." Denny's pressed his lips to the taller male's neck, hand now moving at a steady rate. He could feel Applebee's shiver and squirm at the action, only adding fuel to the fire burning within him. Using his free hand to grab Applebee's shoulder, he shoved the other man into the window. This made the pumping motion a little harder, but the the little wince  Applebee's elicited from the action was worth it. Denny's could feel growth from what was in his hand along with what was in his own pants. As much as he enjoyed exposing his beloved to the rest of the community, he knew that this would have to moved elsewhere.

"Alright, baby, I think this has been enough of this, for now. Of course, I will show you off again after everything is done. They will need to know what I'm capable of, including my control over you." Denny's grazed his teeth over the crook of Applebee's neck before pulling him away from the window. One hand grasping his lover's bound hands and the other grasping his cock, Denny's led them to the bedroom