Dinner pt. 2

(hi i fucking hate myself. uhhhh tw for my bullshit. if you're this far in, idk why you would have problems now but you know how that goes)

"So, darling, how would you like me to use you first?" Dennys asked, lips curled in a smirk. One of his hands roamed to the plump cheeks of his boyfriend's ass, squeezing the soft flesh. When Applebees failed to give an answer, the loving squeeze turned into an intense grip. "Do not deny mercy when it is given to you," he hissed, breath hot against the other man's ear.

Applebees whimpered, body trembling. He already hurt. Welts from his spanking had formed and were currently being agitated under Dennys touch. Stinging cuts created bloody pathways from his chest to his genitals. The pressure of the humbler separating his balls from the rest of his dick only added to variety of torture he was enduring. Although he had little knowledge of what Dennys had actually brought back for his to use, he knew that none of it would be healing. However, he figured that going against Dennys' bidding would only cause him more harm. Perhaps if he played in on his lover's desires, he would be given a break. As a result, he drew in a deep breath and tried to ignore his aching body. "Love, I believe this should be your decision. After all I've done, I don't deserve to be given any mercy. Please, give me what I deserve."

Dennys' heart beat within his chest like a drum, eyes momentarily widening at Applebees' response. He softened his grip on the man, secretly joyous that his partner was starting to understand the meaning behind all of this. It turned him on even more. Clearing his throat, Dennys gathered the items he had laid out and placed them on the nightstand. "Oh, Bee, I don't think you understand what your words do to me. If I wasn't already committed to all of this, I would fuck you here and now. This isn't about me, though. This is about you. You need to know your place." His sadistic grin returned as he reached out to retrieve the candle.After fumbling around in the nightstand drawer, he located the lighter that was always kept there."We'll start easy. Just a little taste of what's to come, rather, who is." He snickered at his own play on words. "My little friend here," the man tapped the top of the humbler, "leaves you perfectly exposed." Dennys flicked the end of the lighter, flame sparking to life. He lit the candle's wick, holding the object directly above where the humbler clamped Applebees' testicles. "All we have to do is wait."

Initially, Applebees was confused. He could not turn around to observe Dennys' actions, considering that any movement would severely strain his genitals. Therefore, he was oblivious as to what the other man was doing. Hearing the lighter, he expected to be burned, but the fire never met his skin. Then the sweet scent of caramel and vanilla filled the air. Applebees sighed. Candle wax. Dennys was going to drip hot candle wax on his cock. Applebees figured it could be worse, so he did not bother to fret. Dennys would be bored with his lack of reaction, move onto the next gruesome activity, and the whole thing would be over sooner. Then he felt the first drip make contact with his sensitive dick and retracted his prior assumption. It may have been fine on another area of his body, but one not accustomed to such harsh treatment made the experience nearly unbearable. Applebees wanted to cry out, but that would only fuel Dennys hunger. He had to remain quiet, relying on his firm grip on the sheets to comfort him.

"My, my, little Bee, you're covered! You look beautiful and smell good enough to eat. Keep that up, and I just might have to." The man chuckled, allowing a large glob of wax to fall onto the other's penis. "But I can't do that just yet, can I?" Reaching his unused arm between Applebees' legs, Dennys located his shaft and proceeded to ghost his fingers along it. Eventually, he grasped the member, slowly and methodically beginning to pump it. "Let's see how many times you will succumb to me before I succumb to you."

Applebees struggled to remain upright, stimulation getting the better of him. His body was traitorous, reveling in the touch that had caused him suffering. He was on the brink of collapsing, wobbly limbs fighting to hold him up. "D-Dennys, please. I can't do this much longer. I know you w-want me. Just get it over with," he pleaded out of desperation.

Dennys said nothing. He simply continued his work with a goal in mind. The man needed a distraction from his own arousal, so he might as well focus on his boyfriend's. A soft moan danced into his ears, signaling that his plan was working. "Bee," he finally spoke up, "I hope you know that it is impossible to resist me. Each time you try to run away, you'll only return to me wanting more. So, darling, let me know just how much you want me, and I may keep things brief, hm?"

"Dennys I-" Applebees was cut off by a sharp intake of air. He knew it wouldn't be long. "I only want you," he breathed out in a whisper, the rest of his energy being used to keep him in position.

Those words were enough for the other man, and he began to work faster. "This is a gift, Bee. Don't regret letting me give it to you. Just be aware that I'm going to take a bit of that for myself." Dennys pulled away, quickly preparing himself. He blew out the candle and tossed it to the side before going over to the nightstand to retrieve an empty water cup from the other night. The man quickly returned to his boyfriend with the full intention of finishing what he started. "It's a little bit difficult to cum with that humbler on. That's probably why you've lasted this long."

To Applebees' surprise, Dennys unhooked the contraption and placed it next to him. Applebees let out a sigh of relief as the pressure on his scrotum was released. That feeling was short lived, however, when Dennys' hands found their way back to his cock. Now with the freedom to move without painful repercussions, he sunk down on the bed, face buried in a pile of bloodstained sheets. The fabric stifled his moans as Dennys' fingers managed to locate the most sensitive areas of his body. It seems that he had remembered them from their previous sexual encounters. Applebees had to give his lover credit for that. Despite having betrayed him, Dennys still remembered how to pleasure him. It was truly touching. There was another tug, and Applebees nearly screamed. "D-Dennys...p-please. I need to. P-please!" he pleaded, feeling the orgasm creep up on him.

Dennys leaned over him, dragging out his strokes to be agonizingly slow. "Oh, really? How bad do you want it? Because I don't know what's in it for me. I happen to like seeing you like this, so you better get to begging."

Applebees groaned, pushing his body into the mattress harder. He couldn't handle it any longer. He was going to cum whether Dennys allowed him to or not. "D-D-Dennys! I d-don't have time. I'm going, ah...Dennys I-I." He whimpered, entire body shaking.

Suddenly, Dennys' warm hand reached out to grab Applebees' face, squishing his cheeks together. "Shut up, you fucking brat. You are meant to live for me. You agreed to this from the start." He took the cup and placed beneath Applebees' dick. "But if I'm being honest, I need this too." Letting go of his boyfriend's face, he quickened the pace, causing Applebees to writhe in a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

"D-Dennys! Uh.....aah! I'm, I'm..." His words were cut off by the orgasm that wracked his body. Applebees' back arched as he released, creamy semen spilling into the cup that had been placed underneath him. He cried out, the sound resonating through the apartment.

(sorry this is a bit late guys. i have other things to do besides write restaurant porn)