6.a horrible day to not have a bestfriend

Jasper POV

It's been nine hours since Cleo left she should have called by now. Each passing minute I get more nervous. What about if something happened to her? What if they crashed? Or maybe her phone just died. Yeah, yeah she always forgets to not charge it because she rarely uses it. Only to tell me important things of course.

Seven times I've called this girl. And seven times it's gone straight to voicemail. I just hope that nothing happened to her and she's alright. I decided to give it one more try before I call it a night. She answered. Finally she answered.

"Cleo are you alright? Did something happen? Did you get there alright? Why weren't you answering my calls before? Are you ignoring me?" I began to bomb her with questions, at this point I didn't care if her car slid off the road she still would have called me.

"I'm fine. Yes I did get here alright. And my phone was dead and I didn't know where my charger was. Does that answer your questions?"

"Yes it does. I'm just glad you got there safely. So how is it up there?" I just really wanted to hear that she liked it up there because Clementine is known for not liking change so that's why I thought she would have been more upset over having to move, but because she was always to secluded from everyone, everyone except me.

I am barely realizing that she had no other friends other than me. I mean she had a couple of friends that were nice, but none like me. Will she make new friends at all over there? I need to stop worrying about her she a grown woman she can handle herself.

________________

Today is the first day back at school since Cleo left and to be honest I haven't spoken to anyone all morning.

"So where's your girlfriend. Wait don't tell me she had enough of your lame ass and left your weird ass here while she makes another life with a new guy over there. Or maybe she just couldn't take being with you another second. Or-"

"Shut the fuck up Darcy. And did Kevin leave your bitch ass for Ashley again. Oh wait you didn't know did you? Well know you do." I stood up from my desk and headed out the door I was done with this dumb ass school. Without Clementine here I just feel more annoyed than usual. There really isn't something I can do to be honest. She's gone and I still have to stay here.

__________________

After school there was nothing else to do, Clementine usually was the one who planned our days out. She always liked to talk and think about the future, but for some reason, she never liked to be in the present. Compared to me, I never once thought about the future I was the type of person who liked to live in the present.

Alone to my thoughts until I heard a buzzing noise coming from my phone as soon as I saw who these text messages were from my day immediately got a whole lot better.

Cleo: Hey Jay, sorry for being so MIA all day, I was really busy trying to adjust to everything. So how was your day at school? You better say it was the worst possible day of your life because I wasn't there?

Jasper: I was wondering why you weren't responding to my texts, but its not a big deal. And I hope you get use to your new life over there. No it wasnt the worst day of my life, but it was close to it. I walked out of class today all because I had enough of Darcy's bullshit so you could say today was a very bad day.

Thinking back to her question, the worst day of my life was the day she told me that she was moving and she didn't look as torn up as I did. But she had her reasons of course, but I'm unaware of them.

We remained sending text messages all throughout the night for the first time in forever I didn't want to go to sleep I was afriad of how long it would take for Cleo and I to talk like this.