The day we first met

AU: mafia starker

Peter Benjamin Parker Stark  has everything. He has a devoted rich husband Tony Stark, graduated from college with the highest honors in the medical field, and a great life, and him and his husband are planning to have children. Until one day peter comes home and see his husband cover in blood. He's on top of a dead guy.

Follow Peter has he enters Tony's world!
———————————————————————————
My name is Peter. Peter Benjamin Parker. I have a condition. You see, I can get pregnant. But, if I can get pregnant? Do I get periods? Like bleeding out of my ass. The answer is yes. The doctors don't know how this happened. I found out when I was thirteen.
My parents died when I was 6. Plane crash. Uncle Ben die when I was 15. He got shot. Then, my only family aunt May dies when I just turned 18. She died in a car accident.
I'm currently twenty years old. In college for the medical field and single but looking. My life was boring until. I met him. The devil himself. The hot and sexy Tony Stark.
But, let's start at the beginning. When I met my future husband/mafia leader.....

It was Friday night.
I was walking out of the ice cream shop. I was craving for a vanilla and chocolate ice cream sundae. I wasn't paying attention and I walked into someone . I spilled my ice cream on the man. "Ow! I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking I'm sorry." I said and looked up at the man. The man was very attractive. He looked twice my age. But, very attractive man. I blushed. "It's okay. I wasn't paying attention either. Do you have any napkins on you." I nodded and handed him lots of napkins. I'm helping him clean up. "Again I'm sorry for bumping into you. Is there anything I can do." He smirked. "Well since you mentioned that. I do need a date for a party I'm attending tomorrow. Would you be my date." He asked. I blushed. He want me to go to a party with him. "Huh. Sure if it means Making this right for ruining your suit." We both laugh. I blushed deep red. "Here let's trade info Okay." I nodded and handed my phone. He gave my his phone. We both handed each other's phones back. He started to call someone.
"Do you really want to hurt me? Do you want to make me cry..." my fucking ring tone goes off. I answered my phone. "Hello." I said. "Okay I just wanted to know if you gave me a real one." I burst out laughing.
We got to know each other. His name is Anthony Edward Stark. But, for short people call him Tony. He is like a price charming that I want. I feel like I'm in a fairy tale. He got me ice cream. It was like a date but, not a date.
Tony took me home. Kisses my hand and bid me a goodnight. I just met him and already in love.

The next day...
Today is clean up day. Monday to Friday are college classes. Saturday and Sunday is cleaning/laundry days. I needed clean clothes for school. I heard the door bell ring. I answered the door and no one. I looked down and see a package. I look at who sent it and it was Tony. It was a fancy suit. The shirt is was white. Both the jacket and pants are blue. It was a beautiful. There also a letter.

Dear Mr Peter,
I'm honored that your my date for tonight. I really enjoyed your company. If you want to consider of going on many dates with me. To see if there's a possibility for a future with just us two. Think about it then give me in answer. I'll wait forever if I have to wait. See you tonight at 8. My adorable little Peter rabbit.
TS

I'm over the moon. Tony wants me to go out with him. I know we just met but, still. I blushed he called me Peter rabbit. I liked it. I started to daydream about what my future will be like if I marry him. What I'll wear on our wedding day. What our honeymoon will be. Having sex with him for the first time. I blushed because thinking about that leads to different fantasies.

I started to get ready for my date. I took a nice shower. I made sure I look good for him. I put on the suit that he gave me. It fitted perfectly. How did he know my size. I shrug it off. I don't want to Second doubts about my decision on Tony Stark. When it hits 6 o'clock on the dot. The door bell rings. I opened the door and there he is. Tony Stark. In a suit and tie. He looks drop dead gorgeous.
"Please come in." I told him. "What's behind your back." I eyed him curiously. He pulls out a Bouquet Of beautiful flowers red, blue, and white.

"There beautiful thank you

"There beautiful thank you." I kissed his cheek. I giggled at his Surprise on his face. But, the surprise turn into a smirk. "So you decided." Walking closer to me. I walk backwards until my back hits the counter. Our forehead touch. "Yes!" I breath. "I will go out with you." I said. He nodded. I don't know why I did it. But, I'm no sorry. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed his lips. We had a heated make-out session. He broke the kiss. "If we don't leave for the party now. I might pick you up and fuck you until you pass out." I laugh and bite my lips. "Maybe I want that." I lick his lips. But, your right we should go." Tony chuckles. "Your a male vixen aright my little rabbit." I laugh and grabbed my apparent keys. Tony drove us to his house. He's having a party for his company.
"This is your company and your house." I'm shocked. I'm now dating a rich guy Fuck. Tony laughed. "Love that expression peter rabbit." I shook head and laughed.
I'm at Tony's side throughout the entire party. He looks at me and kisses my head. If we're sitting or standing I'm teasing him. Like rubbing his arm softly or touching his leg rubbing it. Then stopping and then going back to rubbing it. I bite my lips when he said something I like to hear.
Tonight is perfect. Until something went wrong. Tony was giving a special speech. Tony asked his private security guard named Happy. Everything was going so great until.
Bam bam bam bam
Someone try's to kill Tony. He's lucky that he Dodge the bullets. The man was took in to custody. I was at Tony's side holding on to him for dear life. He calls Happy his driver/Security to come over. I let go of Tony so they can talk.
When there done discussing something Tony took me to his apartment up on the top floor. I had my arms around him. "I'm sorry." I cried. In a panic. He holds me tight. He bridle carries me through his apartment to his bed. He helped me strip down to my underwear. Tony also strip down to his underwear. He tucks us both in. "This was not how it was supposed to go down. I'm sorry Peter. If you want to break up I understand." I looked at him. "No! I'm not leaving. That was scary but if we stay together we'll keep each other safe." He nods. I bring our lips together. I giggled. "You can drive me away. I'm trap in your spell. Plus your so warm Tony." I kissed his lips. "Come here. I'll warm you up." He tickles my and I screamed in laughter. I lay on his warm chest. "Will you be okay Peter." I nodded. "If I wake you and your still alive. Then yes." He kiss my head and we both fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and a like if you did enjoy this chapter.
Comments of any kind are welcome. I want to make this story good for reading.
Thanks for reading this story.