Chapter 3

Peter's pov
Deep breaths. In and out. In and out. That's right calm down. Today is special day. It's our wedding day. I'm looking in the mirror. I'm in a white Tuxedo. I have wedding veil on my head. There's a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled happily. In comes Bucky. "You Ready?" I nodded my head. I left the small room and go to the double doors. "I'll see you inside." I nodded my head to him. I counted to ten.
"10. Breath in and out."
"9. Breath in and out."
"8. Breath in and out."
"7. Breath in and out."
"6. Breath in and out."
"5. Breath in and out."
"4. Breath in and out."
"3. Breath in and out."
"2. Breath in and out."
"1. Breath in and out."
"Show time." I told myself.
I nodded at the two men guarding the doors.
When they opened the door the song 'here comes the bride' starts to play.
I walked towards Tony. We made eye contact. We only have eyes for each other.
I finally get to Tony. I put my hands in to his.
"Dearly beloved, bluh bluh bluh....." The preacher said.
I didn't listen to him I'm focused on Tony. We both smiling like we are teenagers.

"We will now hear their vows for each other now." The man said.

Tony takes I deep breath.
"Peter Benjamin Parker. From the moment I met you. The twenty year old who spilled ice cream on me. I knew I have to have you. I will love you, hold you, cry with you. I will be a devoted husband that you'll ever have. I will be a great father to our children. I will grow old with you. I will love you until my final breath. I, Anthony Edward Stark take you Peter Benjamin Parker as my beautiful husband."

I'm crying and nodded and smiled at him. Tony put the gold wedding band on my ring finger.

I took a deep breath.

"Anthony Edward Stark. From the moment I first met you. I took a chance. To go out with you and so far you made me feel. Like I was the luckiest person ever. I will be a great husband to you and to our future children. I will love you even on your darkest hours. I will be ours forever. No one can break this bond that we made. I will love you until my final breath. I, Peter Benjamin Parker take you Anthony Edward Stark as my beloved husband." I put the gold band on Tony.

We both had tears in our eyes. We're smiling so wide. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss you husband Mr. Stark." The Preacher man said.
Tony pulls me to him a kisses me. Everyone cheered for us. Me and Tony ran through the aisle. People threw rose petals at us. We ran to a car that says 'just got married' we went to the back seat. "Hey Happy." I said. He just nodded at me. Tony puts up the black out glass up. He attack my neck and his hand on my growing boner. "Ahhh Tony." I licked my lips. "I can't wait to rip these clothes off and take you over and over. Just like our first time." He kissed my lips and I giggled. "You can wait. Now tell me where's our honeymoon." He smile mischievous. "Now honey you have to wait." I gave him a pout and he
kissed me.
Few minutes later......
We finally get on the plane. It Tony's plus mine. Private air plane. Tony said if we go on a regular plane the flight time will be 6 hours 50 minutes. But with this plane it will take half it's time.
I decided to go to sleep on Tony's shoulder.
Hours later.....
I feel someone shaking me. I wake up to see Tony smiling. I back. I looked outside. It's night time.
"I'm blindfolding you." I blushed. "Where are you taking us." He shrugs. I giggled when he's putting the blindfold on me.
We walked off the plane. Tony made me seat. I think it's a car. "Now I'm Curious. Tony." He laughs. "Curiously kills the cat you know." I pout.
We stop and Tony helps me out of the car. We walked and walked. Tony opened the door for me. We walked and we stop. Tony and I believe it was a woman speaking in a different language. I feel Tony hand on my ass. "We're all set." I nodded. "Can I take it off now." Tony laughs and slaps my ass playfully. "No. Not yet my newly husband. patience is the key. Love." Tony said. We get inside of a elevator.
I started to bounce in boredom. The elevator finally dings. Tony leads us to our room. Yeah I guess we're in a hotel since we landed.
Tony opened our room door and lead me inside. "Now you can take it off." He said kissing my neck. I took it off. And I'm in tears.

The room has a trail of rose petals leading to the bed

The room has a trail of rose petals leading to the bed. "This is perfect Tony." He nodded in agreement. "Look outside." I ran to the beautiful curtains and pushed the. "We're in Paris. Tony were in Paris." I pulled the curtains close and ran to Tony. I jumped on him. We fell on the bed. I kissed him.
I broke the kiss. I need to tell him. Tell him that I can get pregnant. Tell him I get periods. I know he loves me. But, I'm scared of what he will say.
I took a deep breath.
"We need to talk." I said getting off of him. "What is it. Did I do something wrong baby." I shook my head tears coming down. "Then what? Your scaring me." I took a deep breath. "I can get pregnant." I said. Tony laughed. He laughs. Anthony Edward Stark is fucking laughing at me. "That's it." I nodded. He pulls me and kissed me. "This is wonderful." I'm confused. "It is." I said. "Yes. Because we can have children that looks, acts, and talk like us. Instead of adopting. You absolutely perfect. My perfect husband." I jumped him. I kissed him. I even grind my ass on his boner. "I love you, Tony." He smiles. "I love you too, Peter." He kissed me.
We giggled at our love making.

"Mmmm." I moan. I started to wake up. I'm in our bedroom. The memories are coming back. My husband killed someone. I feel I gagged ball in my mouth and my hands are tied up. "Mmmm." I screamed. "There's no use. Nobody can hear you." A voice said.the dark figure come into the light.

It's Tony and his really pissed off and I'm scared for what's going to happen to me.
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and a like if you did enjoy this chapter.
Comments of any kind are welcome. I want to make this story good for reading.
Thanks for reading this story.