Chapter 5

Peter's pov
It's been two weeks and everything is all wrong. I miss Tony. My heart feels like it's been shattered into millions of pieces. I've been sleeping in our bedroom and Tony's been sleeping in the guest room. The only time we see each other is breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But, every time we eat. We don't talk and it's in awkward silence. When we look at each other we both know the other person hasn't slept in days.
Right now it's 5pm. I picked up my phone. Went to text messages and went to DADDY. My last message was sent 2 weeks. The day I found out who my husband really is.
'I love you, Tony. Miss you already.'
I broke down crying. My heart aches for him.
I texted him and thank god he texted me back.
———————
Peter rabbit: Hey Tony! Are you busy?
DADDY: No! Why what's wrong peter????
Peter rabbit: Not really! I was just texting because I wanted to see what time your coming home!!!!!
DADDY: 7pm whyyyy?
Peter rabbit: It's a surprise, daddy!!!!!
DADDY: Really! My baby girl is surprising daddy! What do I wear?
Peter rabbit: what your wearing now!
DADDY: Ok!
Peter rabbit: Lol I'll see you tonight daddy!!!
DADDY: See you later baby.
——————————
I turned on the music that goes through the whole house.  I played Ed Sheeran - shape of you on repeat.  I'm singing along with it. I cut up a lot of fruit and got out some red wine. I'm making this evening special. I moved the furniture and made a tent. Inside the tent is a small table and lots of blankets and pillows. I put the bottle of red wine in a bucket of ice and set the mixed fruit on the table. 

I hoped into the shower

I hoped into the shower. Washing my hair and washing my body making myself smelling nice. I shaved my legs, making them feel smooth and soft to the touch.
I got out of the shower and drying myself off. I put on a laundry dress that's see through and that goes to my knees and new clean thong. Tony keeps buying me girls night dress and underwear. But, I have to agree. I love them. They feel soft and feels great on my ass and dick and my body. I put on lotion and perfume that Tony loves so much. I looked in the mirror. I looked perfect. I took a deep breath and left the room. I turned off Ed Sheeran shape of you.
I turn on l o v e Nat King Cole.

I went downstairs and the door open.
"Honey! Daddy's home! We are you ba—." He cut himself off starting at me. I walked up to him and peck his lips. "Welcome home. Do you like my new night dress, daddy!" I asked him with I giggled. I looked at his eyes. Their filled with lust and want. "I really do. You look beautiful and sexy. My little sexy princess." I giggled some more. I hugged him some more. I feel him growing a boner on my tummy. "I really missed you. If you play your cards right. I might let you see more of me." I walked away moving my hip seductively. "Wow baby! This is a great surprise." I nodded. "Daddy can you please light some candles for me." I made a pouty face. Tony has a smirk. "Of course my beautiful angel." When two of the candles are lit. I turn off the light. We sit inside the tent I made us. "On no you don't!" Tony said. Gabbing my hand and pulled me to his lap. "You're sitting on daddy's lap." I giggled and shook my head. Tony poured both our cups with the wine. "How was your day Tony." I asked while I feed him. "Stressful. But, it change when I saw you in this sexy night dress." I giggled. I feed Tony while Tony feeds me. When we're all done I turned to him. I'm facing him still on his lap. I was going to say something but, Tony beats me to it. "I'm sorry. Peter I'm really sorry. You were never supposed to see that. I'm sorry I put a tracker on you. I was scared that you'll leave me." He said breaking down crying. My heart broke when I see him cry. I kissed his lips. I pulled back and looked into his eyes and smiled. "I forgive you! Tony Stark." And I kissed him hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist rubbing my back seductively. I moaned out.
Tony's pov
I pushed my tongue inside Peter's mouth. I moan breaking our kiss. "Opened." Peter opens his mouth and I put my fingers inside him. His tongue dance around my fingers. I kissed his neck. Leaving hickys all over his neck. He moans but, his moans are muffled by my fingers. Peter grinds his ass on my rock hard cock. I slapped his ass. He gets up off my lap. I removed all of my clothes including my boxers. Peter takes a look at my hard on and licks his lips. "You know what to do!" While I sit back down. I spread my legs out for peter to fit. He started giving my a blow job. While I moved the string of the thong. I pushed in one finger inside. Peter moan and the vibration is making me moan as well. I pushed more fingers inside him more. Stretching him out more so he can take more of me. Peter goes faster and faster. "Fuck! Peter!" I cum so hard inside his mouth. Peter drank all of me. He pulls me out of his mouth. Little cum is on his chin. I licked it of and kissed him tasting myself on his lips. "Oh fuck, yes! Peter your amazing." Peter giggles.
Peter pov
I miss this feeling. I miss Tony's love love for me. "You Ready baby." I nodded. Tony pushes on gently onto the bed of blankets. Tony pulled my thong off and my dress. He pulled my legs on to his shoulder. Tony pushed his huge cock inside of me. I screamed in pain and pleasure. "You still Okay baby." I nodded licking my lips. Tony pulls out not all the way and pushes back inside. Tony spitting in his hand and rubbing all over my hard needy cock. I lick my lips and biting them. "Ahhh. I feel amazing Tony more please." Tony still going slow. "Not tonight baby. Tonight we're making love not fucking." He pulls and pushes back in. "Your driving me crazy daddy." Tony smirked. "That's a good thing." He pulls me into a kiss. Then, in a surprise attack. He started to fuck me into the blankets. I broke the kiss and threw my head back. "Tony I'm close." I shouted. He jerking my off faster. "Me too, Baby. Ahhh fuck you feel go good baby. Cum with me. Okay baby cum with me." I nodded and we cum on each other's names.
"Tony" I shouted.
"Peter." Tony shouted.
Tony pulls out and started licking my cum off my belly. He took my cock into his mouth. "Ahhh. Mmhh." I moan. Tony goes hard, fast, and deeper. With in minutes I cum in his mouth.
He comes lays by me. He pulls a blanket over us. I cuddled into his chest. "I love you, Tony." I told him. "And I love you too, Peter." He said back. "Can I join you. To see what you do in the mafia Tony." He looks at me. "Peter I don—." I looked at him. "Please, it might help me understand this whole situation. Please Tony." He smiled. "Okay find. But, your to be by my side unless I tell you so." I smiled nodded my head. I kissed Tony's lips snuggled with Tony and nodded the warm blankets.
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and a like if you did enjoy this chapter.
Comments of any kind are welcome. I want to make this story good for reading.
Thanks for reading this story.