Chapter 6

Peter's pov
We are outside the Stark Industries.
"Are you scared Peter? Of me?" I looked at Tony. He's worried that I'll leave him. Doesn't it knows that we're married until death and not even then.
I took a hold of his hand. "Yes! I am scared. But, with you? No, not with you. You give me the strength to face anything. We're married until death. I love you, Tony Stark." I gave him a reassuring smile. He pulls my hand to his lips. His kisses my hand. "I love you too, Peter Parker-Stark. You mean the world to me, Peter." I see a twinkle in his eyes. Knowing what he said is true. "And you mean the world to me as well." I told him and I kissed his lips.
"Let's go inside." Tony said.

We go inside. The first thing I saw is Pepper Potts. Tony's personal assistant. She walked up to us. "Good morning Mr. and Mr. Stark." She greets us with a smile.
"Good morning Pepper. What's up?" Tony asked.  We started to walk and went inside of the elevator. "Everything is according to plan, Mr. Stark. Everything is secure and ready to be shipped to the manufacturers. And also everyone did a little cleaning up. They heard that your husband was coming out to see everything." Tony was nodding. Pepper press the button and put her name tag on the scanner. The elevator moved down. "Also we.. 'cough cough' have someone in our cell." She try's the whisper it. I can still heard it. Tony took a hold of my hand. "Pepper. Get Black Widow to be my husband assistant and get Hawkeye as his bodyguard. Oh and get Bruce to clear his day to examine Peter." Tony was saying these things. While Pepper is writing everything down. The elevator ding. "Well, I'll get these things done." She looks at me and then at Tony. "and by the time your done showing Peter around. Peter gets his check up. And you can deal with that person I texted about yesterday night." She looks at me and gives me a hug.
"Good luck Peter."She whispers in my ear. We both smiled and I nodded at her.
She pointed at Tony. "Behave yourself. Peter here is too good for you. Don't scare him away, Tony." She gives Tony a threateningly stare. She walks out of the elevator. Tony close the elevator and took us to ground level. "There's at least thee different elevators. To get to our destination." I'm confused. "It's just with the mafia and to protect everyone so that's why. Three elevators to keep people safe." I nodded my head.
To be continued....
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please leave a comment and a like.
Thanks for reading this story.