Chapter 7

Peter's pov
Tony showed me everything and I do mean everything. His hit list, his Enemies, his guns, and everyone who lives in the tower.
"Are you scared yet?" Tony whispers into my ear. Causing me to shiver in excitement. "No, I'm not. Like I said daddy I'm with you no matter what." I whisper into his ear in seduction. I nibble his ear. Tony slapped my ass. "Be good baby boy don't be bad or no treat for you. Only punishments and not the good kind." He said and I pout.
Tony lead me to the doctors station where my exam will be.  The walls and ceilings was white as snow. There in the middle was the big examining table with a paper cloth to set on. On the table was a hospital gown.
"Do you want me to step out to give you some privacy or do you wish for me to stay. I want what makes you comfortable. Okay baby." He said to me sweetly. His hand on my left cheek of my face. I blushed because he cares so much about me. "I want you to stay. This room and waiting will make me to anxious to focus." I said nervously. "If you want me to stay then I will stay." He smile and rubs my cheek in a comforting way. I smile. "I need to change. Go and sit in the chair." He smiles and nodded.
After I got changed in to the hospital gown we waited for the examination to start. After a few minutes when the door opens and walks in a tall man with black and grey hair.
"Hello Peter,  I'm Bruce Banner and I'll be examining you to make sure your healthy as a horses." He hold out his hand and I shook it. "He's in good hands Stark." Bruce said.
Tony nods his head. He looked into my eyes. "Be good." He said and I gave him a small smile. "I'm always good!" I mocked him and he gave me a warning look. I nodded. "I'll be good." And with that Tony left to find Pepper.

It's just me and Dr. Banner in the room. I rub my hands nervously.  "So what is the exam are you doing." I gulped. Dr. Banner looked at me. "Oh the usually like listen to your heartbeat, muscle movement, your breathing, take your temperature and lastly make sure your shots are up to date. Don't  worry I'll tell when I'm about to start on each check. Alright?" He said calmly. I nodded taking a big big breath and letting it out.  He puts on his stethoscope and listen to my heart. He listen to my heartbeat for 10 minutes in the front and 10 minutes in the back.

"Your heart sounds healthy so that good." He said smiling. I nodded nervously.  I wanted to make small talk to make my nervousness to go down. I looked at his hand and saw a wedding band.

"You married?" I asked looking at his golden ring. He looked down and smiled. "Yes. To the most beautiful woman I ever seen and she's a total badass." He said out of love for his wife.

"What's her name? If I can asked." He nods his head. "Yeah I can tell you her name. Her name is Natasha Romanova. But I call her Nats as a nickname. She wanted to keep her last name. I let her because she's her own person and I'll gladly give her anything she desires in life." I nodded.  "How long have you been married?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We've been married for six years. We actually met through Tony." I smiled. Tony is amazing person if you know him. Like how I know him.

We got through every check up that Bruce needed for my medical report. There's a knock on the door. "Come in." Bruce said and the door reveals tony and 2 other people.

"How is he doc." Tony laughs. I just shook my head. "Everything checks out. He's healthy as a horse Tony." Tony nods and smiles. "Peter I like you to meet Clint Barton and Natasha Romanova." I looked at them and I pointed at Natasha and said. "Your Bruce Banners wife." I fucking blurted out loud. I blushed. Me and my big mouth. The others in the room laughed. "Yes! This is my wife." Natasha looks at Bruce like she's about to murder him.

"And what did you tell him?" She had fire in her eye's as she looked into her husbands eyes.
"He said that you were the most beautiful woman he has ever see and you were a badass." I blurted out. She looked at me then turn but to Bruce. "Is that what you told him." He nodded and she smiled shaking her head.

"Well Clint and Natasha this is Peter the person you'll be bodyguarding." I let that run in my head. "Wait what? What do you mean bodyguard. Tony I dont need two bodyguards or a bodyguard" I shouted angrily. "You need to be protected. Your the most important thing to me. You need bodyguards because if I lose you I don't know what to do with life." I look in his eyes and I can see that all he wants is me safe. "Okay I'm sorry to make you worry." He pulls me into a hug and holds me in his arms. He kissed me on the top of my head.

We said our goodbyes to them and leave the doctor station. We passed a lot of people and we arrived at the VIP elevator. This is a special elevator Tony says because this lends to his penthouse or should I say our penthouse. It's a long journey up because of everything in the building.

"Welcome home love." Tony whisper in my ear and I smiled. The elevator dings and the doors open.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Thanks for reading.
I want to apologize for not writing for a long time. I was going through some crazy shit but, I'm back.
I do have work. So, the update are going to be really slow and  I'm sorry. I'll try my best to write more be patient. And thanks for the comments the really are encouraging me to write more so thanks
I'm still writing more there is ending.
Give a like and a comment if you want.