Chapter 1

2 years later
Present time
Peter's pov
It is date night so we wanted to have some fun time.
Me and Tony are playing hide and seek. But, we call it hide and seek and fuck the prey. I'm always the prey. We call the couch the safe place. If your on it or should I say if I'm on it I can be on top. But, Tony is always winning. Not this time. I'm in the kitchen and  I don't see no Tony. The couch is 10 feet away. I can do this. I started walking. Then, I saw Tony who spotted me. I ran screaming out in laugher try not to  get caught by Tony. Almost got to the couch... but, Tony caught me. "Damn it again Tony." I laughed. He has a big smirk. He bridle carries me to our bedroom. I see rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom. Our bed is covered with flowers. The flowers are in a shape of a heart. I looked at him feeling so loved by him.

He's sitting on the bed and I'm on his lap facing him

He's sitting on the bed and I'm on his lap facing him. "When will I be on top of you. You let me be on top other times. But, once we play this game you won't let me." I said sadly. "Do you really want to be on top." I nodded my head like a child and pouting like one too. He pulls my lips to his. "Okay my little rabbit. Since you can never win at this game." I hit him. "Ow." He laughs. "Not my fault! Your a good wolf that tracks your little rabbit down!" I grind my ass on is hard on. Tony eyes goes black and kissing me hard. "Damn right I'm the best wolf who can only fuck you." I moan. "Yes! Yours." I breath.
"You know what to do." I nodded while standing. I took his shirt off. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and took off his underwear. His cock is hard and standing up. I lick my lips at him seductively. I went back on his lap and attack his neck. Kissing and sucking and biting him. I'm leaving my mark on him so, no one can take him away from me. I give him Hickeys all over his body. "Why are you teasing me." Tony growls. I giggled and I kissed his lips. I went to his nipples and started teasing him. His hands are all over me. Turning me on hardcore. His right hand is on my back to help with balance. His left hand is in my underwear playing with my asshole. I moan because my asshole is the most sensitive part including my cock. I kissed his body all the way down to his cock. Tony spread his legs part so I can fit in between him. I softy touch is hard cock with my right hand and move it up and down. My left hand is on his right leg. I'm balancing myself. I'm slowly jerking him off. "Im teasing you because you were teasing me all through our date night dinner!" I'm lowering myself and I licked his head. He gasped in surprise and I giggled. I kitten lick his head some more. I angled my head so I can lick at his base of his big cock. I took big long lick. Then, I put him inside my mouth. Giving him an amazing blowjob. His hand touch my head rubbing it while the other hand rubbing my back. I deep throated him. Hard and fast. We made eye contact. "Your so good baby. Keep going hard, fast I'm about to cum. Take all that I give you and don't you waste it." I hum in response to what he said. I went deeper and deeper and harder and harder. Then, he cums deep inside of my mouth. "Fuck!" He growls and I pull him out. We're still making eye contact while I swallowed and lick cum off my lips. He moans at what I did and I giggled. He grabbed my neck and kissed my lips. Licking the extra cum I forgot to clean off. "I see why you love my cum. I taste so fucking good. I giggled and bite my lips. "Take all your clothes and on the bed time to prepare you." I nodded while standing up and taking my clothes off. Tony is in the middle of the bed. I blushed at how this man right here in front of me is mine. I crawled on the middle of the king size bed. I went to him. I turned around so my ass is close to him. I feel his hand rubbing me. His hands are smooth and calming. I hear a click. I turned to see him pouring lube in his hand I licked my lips. "Okay baby. Move to me and when you feel my chest. Go down and stop when I tell you to. Okay." I nodded my head and did as I was told. I spread my legs apart when I'm on his lap again. I lay my head on his shoulder. One of his arms is around my belly. To keep my balance. His finger touch my hole and I flinched. Hot and cold poking my. "Shh baby it's okay. I'm here." He kisses my head. Pushes his finger all the way until he can't. I released a moan. He pulled out and pushed back in. The hand on my belly moves to my cock. He started slowly jerking me off. Tony mouthing my neck. He started adding more fingers and more pressure on my cock. "T-t-Tony more. Please." I moan. He to finger fuck me hard and faster and jerking my faster. Until. "Ahhhh! Fuck! Yes! Tony!" I cum all over the clean white sheets and red rose petals. I breathing heavily with a smile on my face. I turned my head a kiss him. I shoved my tongue into his mouth. I move my body. So, were chest to chest. I grabbed both our cock and moving them together. "Your so, beautiful my little rabbit." I smiled. Once I got him hard again it time for the main event. "You read Tony." He nodded. Tony helped me lower myself on to his big cock. I pushed his cock all the way down until he's fully inside. I waited for a few seconds. For the pain to go away. I kissed him everywhere on his face. "You know I love you so much right." He nodded. "And I love you so much." I wrapped my arms around him and made eye contact. I pulled out not all the way and pushed back down all the way. We both moan. I started slowly moving using up and down. Staring in my beautiful husbands eyes. Licking and kissing and biting those lips. His hand moves back on my cock rubbing it softy and slowly. We're going slow because we want love not a quick fuck. I started to move faster and his hand moves faster too. "Mmm you feel so good. Do you think night you'll get me pregnant Tony." I asked while move his cock to go faster and harder inside me. "Fuck. I hope so. You'll be a great mother. Using your beautiful tits to breastfeeding our beautiful children." Ge when to my tits and sucking them like his the baby. He kissed my lips wrapped his arms around me flipped us over so, I'm on my back." He started to pound into me. "Fuck. Can wait to cum into you. Get you pregnant with my children and have pregnancy sex with you. Can't wait for our children to be born." I moan so loudly. "Fuck yes this feels so. Your my hungry baby aren't you. Fucking me and sucking milk from me. Keep sucking my tits baby. I know your hungry." Tony sucking my tits and fucks me harder. "Ahhh fuck Tony I'm going to cum." He smiles. "Cum with me." I nodded. We go faster and faster until we both cum on our names.
"Tony!"
"Peter!"
Tony clasped on top of me. I laughed. We kiss while laughing. Tony pulls out of me and rolled over. "Happy two year anniversary Tony thanks for tonight." Tony smiled. "Happy two of the best years of my life." He kissed my nose. "Best get some sleep if your job starts at 5 in the morning and end at 3 in the afternoon. Dr. Peter Stark." He said with a smirk. I nodded. I kissed me a goodnight and fell asleep on Tony's chest.
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and a like if you did enjoy this chapter.
Comments of any kind are welcome. I want to make this story good for reading.
Thanks for reading this story.