Chapter 4

Peter's pov
"If you be a good boy, Peter. I will take off the gag ball. Okay my little Peter rabbit." I nodded. He takes off the gag ball. Tears going down my face. I looked at him. "Are you going to kill, Tony?" I asked scared for my life. Scared of him not loving me and killing me for his entertainment. Tony looks confused. His hand on my cheek rubbing it. "Why. Why will I kill you? I love you, baby. Your my Whole wife world." I breath. "B-b-because I s-s-s-saw you-u-u
k-k-kill someone." I shuddered out. Tony looks sad. He shooked his head no. "Don't be afraid of me, love. I will Never hurt you." He said. I need to know how this happened. "Then tell me how this happened. Tell me everything. I'll listen. I promise to listen to you. Just please tell me." I'm done. I need to know what happened to us.
"I'll start at the very beginning. My childhood to first meeting you." Tony said.

Many many years ago......

Tony's pov
5 years old me.....
Me and my dad walked up to the window of Stark Industries. "My son, all of this will be yours. When I die. You must find a wife or husband. You need an to have a child. So they can be mafia too." I smiled. "So I'll be just like you. A mafia king of New York." I laughed. "I can't wait until I get older. So, I can help you, Dad." My father nodded.
25 years old me......
Me and my father didn't have a great relationship.
Until one Day, My parents died in a plane crash. I took over my family Business. I meet my security guard happy and my assistant Pepper. Then, I meet Steve and his husband Bucky. Thor and his husband Loki. Clint and his wife and three kids. Bruce and his wife Natasha.
We're allied with:
Black Panther— Wakanda mafia king t'challa
S.H.I.E.L.D— NYC mafia king Nick
I killed many, many, and many people. We killed many of people who get in our way.
When I took over my family business I called it the Avengers. The people in the Avengers mafia we all decided to get tattoo's.That's what the tattoo represent. Everyone who's in our group has it.

 Everyone who's in our group has it

"So your the mafia leader. You called yourself the Avengers." My Peter said. I nodded. "Wait our first meeting. Was it really the first time we met or not." I smiled my smart Peter. "No, It wasn't. It was in a small Chinese restaurant. You were with your aunt at the time. I fell in love with you. I started to stalk you. I wanted to wait until your at least older so the Government doesn't sue me. When you turn twenty. I wanted to meet you. So, when you went to get ice cream. I bumped into you on purpose." I see Peter's tears rolling down his face. I went up to him and kissed away his tears. I went to his right ankle kissed it and the put a tracker on him. "TONY. What the hell." I smiled. "Your mine remember. Your not going anywhere." He nodded.
Peter's pov
Tony forced me to call MJ telling her that I can't work at the hospital. Tony told me that I should say. 'That me and Tony need to try reconnect. Plus they stress of the hospital is making me not get pregnant.'
I did everything what Tony told me. I obeyed him. Now I can't trust him. He has to rebuild that trust back. Tony untied the ropes. He helped me up from the bed. He pulls me to him and kissed me. I didn't kiss back.
This isn't the man I fell in love with two years ago. Hell. This man lied to me. To my face. But, to my heart I still love him.
He bridle carries me to the kitchen and for the first time ever. Tony cooks me a nice home cooked meal.
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and a like if you did enjoy this chapter.
Comments of any kind are welcome. I want to make this story good for reading.
Thanks for reading this story.