Chapter 2

Peter's pov
The hospital was so busy. Some of doctors and nurses called in sick or on vacation. I volunteer to stay and help out.
"Ring....
Ring.....
Ring....
Hello!" Tony snapped at me. "Why are you angry baby it's me. Your peter rabbit." I said worried. "Shit! I'm sorry Peter. I didn't mean to scare you I'm sorry." I smiled at his worry voice. Every time I call he sounds angry. I always caught him at a bad time. "It's okay. Did I caught you at a bad time." I frown he's going to say no. "Actually you did!" Shit! "I'm sorry Tony." I heard yelling in the back around. "Tony are you watching tv. It's loud." What's going on. I heard the tv. But, I heard Tony Whispering 'shut him up'. "Yeah it's the tv. Is there a reason you called my sexy little rabbit." I giggled. "Yes I'm staying very late tonight. Until 12 am. So your on your own to find food." I told. "I love you Peter. Goodbye." I frown. "Bye." I hung up.
Ever since our first year of marriage his always showed me he loved me. Now 2 years are here he's been acting weird. I hope he's not cheating. Why would he lie to my face. I shook everything off. I need to stay focused.
Hours go by fast and it's 6pm. I got here at 5am. My best friend tap my shoulder. "Hey MJ." MJ is my best friend and owner of this hospital. That's why I got this great job. "Hey. Um I think you should go home." She said. I looked at her confused. She pointed at my butt. I turned to see and there it was a big red stained on my white pants. "Shit!" I whisper. "Go home. I got everything under control. Go see Tony. I bet he missing you and your home made cook meals." I nodded. We said our goodbyes and I left to go home can believe this happened today.
Well we won't have a child anytime soon.
I finally got home. I decided to park in the back I want to surprise my husband. I went up stairs and took a nice hot shower. Washing the blood off of me. When I was done I put on fresh clean pjs.
Tony will love this. I remember the day he bought it.
It was raining and all they sell was 'I survived my trip to NYC' and hello kitty stuff. I laughed at that memory.

I hear noises down stairs

I hear noises down stairs. It Tony. I smiled I know it's him I'm going to surprise him. I ran down stairs. "Surp— ahhhhhhh!" I screamed. I see Tony covered head to toe in blood. In his hand was a bloody knife. There's a dead body in the kitchen. I see his friends with guns. Tony is smiling but, when we made eye contact. He looks scared. I didn't think I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. I got in. I locked the doors. I started the car.
Bam!
Bam!
Bam!
Bam!
I screamed so hard and loud. I'm so scared right now. Tony hits the window. "Peter opened the door." I shook my head and I'm full on crying. "Peter open the fucking door. Right now." I didn't. I stamped on the gas and speed away. Theirs one place I wanted to be and that's my friend Bucky. Who is married to Steve.
Steve is with Tony right now.
"Ring....
Ring......" it's Tony fuck. I answered the phone.
"Hello." I said crying.
"Pete. Peter are you there?" I breathed. "Yes! What the hell did you do? You murder someone Tony." I hear Tony cry. "Just let me explain everythi-" I hung up I didn't want to hear it.
I finally got to Bucky's house. I ring the door bell. The door open and there's Bucky in his pjs. "Hey. Come in." Bucky wrapped his arms around me and I cried my eyes out.
Few minutes past. Bucky made me hot chocolate. I drink it I didn't care if it burned my throat. I welcome the hotness in. "What happened." I cried. "Tony murder someone. I don't know what to do. I just ran and I thought I should go to you." He smiled. "I'm sorry that happened. Tony is probably worried about you." I'm confused and there's a figure in his eye that looks a lot like Tony. Then, realizing now if Steve is Tony's group. That means Bucky is to. It hit me I drop the cup I was backing away. But, my fell into someone's arms. I turned to see Tony. I tried to get away from him. But, his arms are like steel. I'm eyes goes wide. "You drugged me." Tears running down my face. He looks at me. "I'm sorry peter. I follow Tony's orders." Then I blacked out.
———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and a like if you did enjoy this chapter.
Comments of any kind are welcome. I want to make this story good for reading.
Thanks for reading this story.