I'm a what?!?

Harry's POV
I sat in my bedroom as my body screamed in pain. I knew this was the end. My uncle had taken it too far this time and I was positive my body had taken more than it could handle. A new wave of pain blitzed through my body and I passed out.
When I woke up I was surprised. My body wasn't in pain anymore. That was odd and what was on my head? I walked to the mirror to see what had happened. My sloppy black hair, which had grown a little, didn't do anything to cover a pair of silky ebony cat ears that rested upon my head. My now delicate porcelain skin was still covered with all the scars my uncle gave me. My hips were now curvy as apposed to my once straight and lengthy figure. I was also a bit shorter and coming from my bottom was a long soft ebony tail.
I was so dead. It was hard enough for my uncle and aunt to hide a wizard but a cat boy?!? There was no way they would let me live now.
As I was sat on my bed panicking, a letter with the Gringotts seal was carried in by an owl. It was gently dropped in my lap so I opened it.
Dear Mr. Potter.
It has come to our attention that you have come into an early creature inheritance. We would greatly appreciate you coming in to discuss your inheritance. When you are ready this letter portkey will take you here using the key word FireBird.
Sincerely,
Griphook.
I guess that was the first thing to do. I tucked my tail into my pants and grabbed a jacket with a hood to deal with my ears. "FIREBIRD" I said loudly and clearly so that I wouldn't have another floo network problem.
I walked into the bank with my letter in my hand. "Mr. Griphook called for me." I said showing a goblin my letter. I was sent to an office and told to take a seat while I waited.
"Ah Mr. Potter. Good to see you so soon." Griphook said as he walked in.
"You too Mr. Griphook."
"You can take the hood off. What ever you're hiding in sure I've seen before." I took the hood off to show my ears.
"If You'll put three drops of blood on this parchment paper." I did as he said.

Name: Harry James Potter
Father: James Potter (deceased)
Mother: lily Potter nee Evens (deceased)
Guardians: Petunia Dursley nee Evens And Vernon Dursley
Godfather: Sirius Black
Creature: Submissive Neko
Mate: Draco Malfoy dominant Veela.
Estates:
Potter Mansion
Black mansion
Hogwarts
Vaults:
Potter Vault
Black Vault (after the death of Sirius Back)
Hogwarts Vaults
"Draco Malfoy is my mate?" I asked when I was done reading through the parchment.
"If that's what the parchment says." He said as he wrote a letter and sent it off. "He should be here in a few."
"And what's a Neko?" I asked not even processing that he invited my enemy to see me in a weak state.
"A Neko is half cat half human and has two states either a cat or a human with cat ears and a tail.
I was freaked. But it was then I remembered he invited Malfoy! Draco was not a friend of mine. He was a prejudice git. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with him. "What happens if I reject him?"
"Then you'll both be dead within a week." He said very matter-of-factly.
No matter what anyone said, I didn't have a death wish. I had no choice but to accept Draco Malfoy when he got here.