Chapter 6

+Insanity; the state of being seriously mentally ill, madness+

Sasuke's P.O.V

I can't seem to figure out whether it was a good or bad idea to make that deal with Naruto.

I mean sure I can ask whatever I want and he has to answer truthfully. On top of that, he needs to obey me completely and can't object unless there is a good enough reason for him to do so.

I slammed the bedroom door open and I didn't bother closing it because I knew Naruto was coming later anyway. He probably forgot the location.

Well, that's his problem...

I checked the room for some clean clothes Naruto could use tomorrow. The ones he brought are completely ruined by ramen the stench won't go away it's insane!

He should be overjoyed that he gets to walk around in clothes at all....after some time I realized how that sounded and I quickly took it back!

God forbid if he didn't wear clothes, not that I would care. He's a boy after all and his body is well trained I felt his muscles when he was hugging me it fel-

For fuck's sake I can't believe I'm discussing this with myself...

Let's just ready the futon, yeah the futon. Just when I finished I noticed Naruto in the door opening in the corner of my eye. He rubbed his eyes looking downwards before slowly making his way over to his futon.

I quirked an eyebrow turning around one hundred and eighty degrees to face him, crossing my legs resting my elbow on one foot letting my face fall and relax in my palm yeah I just did that.

"Done crying?" He snorted frowning at me. That stung more than it was intended.....

His eyes were puffy and red. Doesn't look like he knew, or else I think he would've waited before coming in here where I would obviously notice it. The Naruto I know, the real Naruto wouldn't let me see his tears.

He's crying cause life isn't going like the way he's planning, plans will always twist with the inked of life I know.

  "Shut it." 

His voice was firm and I smirked while his frown only deepened. Ah if you only wouldn't give me such an oddly satiafying reaction Naruto,Getting on your nerves is so fun bcause you always react so strongly to such an easy statement a smirk made its way to my  lips it's so fun to play with you.
                               "Can't do that." 

Ignoring my retort, he sat down onto his futon.

"So for how long did you cry?

You are going to look like that naturally Naruto if you don't get rid of that frown. Me ignoring you always makes you sad, doesn't it?

"Why do you care?"
"I just want to know how long you bawled your eyes out while thinking about me."

Naruto's P.O.V

His attitude really pissed me off. What the hell is this guy's problem?! Oh wait, I already know. He is in a very lethal condition that's called "asshole syndrome". He's like Sakura with all his mood swings!

It irritates me that he can push all off my buttoms down in one crucial hit and Hard too.

"Not long."
"Oh? Is that so?"

He teased already knowing it was a lie. His eyes can see through frickin' everything and right now I hate it. My body started launching it self forward as if a jutsu was-that bastard !!

As the jutsu was released a strong hand grasped my wrist forcing it to say down applaying pressure on it. I struggled against his grip, but he was stronger than me right now.

Even though I really don't want to admit it....it's true.

But- but it's the cancer's fault! I felt the pressure hurting my back and pushed me downwards while his smirked inches closer and higher.

"Your eyes says something else Na-ru-to." I really hate the tone his voice is having right now.  He was cocky enough beforehand. "And to be fair I think you've done it a couple of times without me knowing about it too."

I looked to the side before returning back frowning at him not knowing what to say. I mean I couldn't lie either. Agh! Why did I agree to this deal in the first place....

He inched closer looking me into my eyes. It's like looking into a black hole. It's filled with nothing. No emotions. No colour.

Even so, I get solidly lost in them and I can't seem to find my way out.

"Does the fact I know this annoy you Naruto?"
"Yes."

I said bluntly blushing lightly afterwards. Seriously, can't I use my brain for once I really deserve the name dobe.

"That was more honest than expected. I won't be kinder to you if that's where you think this will get you."

"Expecting that from you would only lead to disappointment and tears right?"

"True."

His grip loosened a bit as he stared at my. They averted back without doing anything and I looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

"Once I'm done with we can sleep." I gulped trying to swallow the lump in my throat.

What the hell is the bastard planning? He knows all too well he got the control while I'm sick like this, and that is not good for me! My heartbeat sped up and I'm sure he noticed.

"Getting nervous now are Naruto?" the teasing in his voice made me tense up even more in fear for what he will do. His smirk wouldn't leave his face while my lips were trembling.

"There is no need to. When do I ever want to hurt you?

Eh?"

I didn't want to answer in fear that my voice might crack. Not that I had to anyway, because he knows the answer already.

"Not going to answer are we?"

"Why answer when you already, very clearly, know what'll come out of my mouth?"

Luckily for me, I got the whole sentence out at once.

"Fine with me-" His hand reached up and pulled my hair backwards harshly making me wince in pain closing one of my eyes meeting his gaze.

The sinister little shit.

"I'll get it out of you anyway, so you better answer me truthfully or you'll regret it."

—————————————————————————————————
This has been brought to you by: Choshagakure.
Sponsored by: Sasuke's Asshole Syndrome Charity. Comment insults to help bring his ego down.