Chapter 5

+Change; make or become different.+

Sasuke's POV

You have got to be kidding me.

Sakura is currently scolding Naruto for 'kissing' me, when she was the one who pushed him. I sighed, leaning back on the kitchen chair as she chattering. Naruto tried to defend himself as much as he could, failing since every single one of his excuses contained a very scared 'please don't kill me'. It's not like he would even have a chance to get out of this situation even if he had a chance.

Luckily, Naruto's breathing had gone down so I must thank Sakura for that. Or was it because I moved away and he stopped shouting? I don't know, but if anything were to happen then at least we have a medical ninja to help him. Sakura suddenly stopped lecturing, sucking in a large breath before turning to me with a slight frown with her arms crossed while Naruto was begging her to keep quiet or something.

My eyes glazed over, showcasing exactly how bored I was. I was leaning on my hand. Naruto was standing behind Sakura, oblivious and not knowing what to do. Now I have to come up with some kind of excuse to save him, as the idiot would say but I don't feel like I need saving.

"Why is Naruto here anyway?" Sakura asked.
"He forced himself in." I said knowing that I needed to keep quiet about the whole cancer crisis. She raised an eyebrow and turned to Naruto, who was rubbing at the back of his neck. If I were more empathetic, I would've felt sorry for Naruto. My lips inched apart, thinking of how the girl would explode. Did he really think that he could keep this from Sakura? That boy is more of an idiot than I thought.

"And you haven't kicked him out yet?" She asked again.
"Obviously." I scoffed. Her carefree attitude dropped as she inspected the situation. She looked at us suspiciously.
"Something's up. Naruto is definitely acting like.... Naruto but Sasuke, why are you so out of character? I know that you would never willingly let him stay."
"People change." I blurted out stupidly. "I don't know what you mean to be honest."

"Naruto...

                        your skin is... kinda pale...

                                                                                are you sick or something?"

My chest clenched as she placed her hand against his forehead to check his temperature. Naruto seemed to be taken aback by this small gesture, waving his hands around and exclaiming that he was fine. Of course she wouldn't buy it; anyone who knew Naruto would know that he was sick or that something was off. Even though she knew that he was sick, we could still deceive her.

"Yes he is."
"What the fuck teme!" Naruto yelled. "I am not sick!"

As expected, that should convince her that he's somewhat normal. Of course he doesn't understand that I did it for him, but it's fine he's more believable this way. Green eyes shifted suspiciously from Naruto to me , then back to him again as she let go of him, she brushing of the imaginary dust off of her shoulders.

Her fingers intertwined and she crossed her legs like a typical schoolgirl would do when she was about to tell something to her long beloved crush or some shit like that. What she actually said was more shocking than most things I've heard come out of her mouth...