Chapther 10

+agitated/ˈadʒɪteɪtɪd/:
feeling or appearing troubled or nervous. +

Someone I love and respect dearly...

I stopped with running again "how could I have been such ass!" I heard laugh from behind.

"Never taught I would hear the great 'Sasuke Uchiha' say that out loud."

I turned around while I saw the Raven looking at me. Oh it's that guy.

"You know Uchiha, I have been saying that Naruto for a while now... you know you being a-"

"What do you want Sai." The sickly pale male stared at me with a smile on his face. He placed his index on his lips.

"Where was I... oh yea, I have been saying to dickless too let you go but," I ignored the strange nickname and looked at the guy,  his shirt was way too short for him,showing of his abs. isn't he cold?

"I'm feeling really objectified Mr. Uchiha." He said while covering his body with his arms, I snorted while shaking my head, he just laughed.

"Naruto is really attached too you, i even offered all my love and I wasn't enough." Sai said scoffing, I glared at him while smiling, so he still cares about me...

I turned away from Sai before beginning to speed up my past but before I could I paused. "Do you want too come with me?" I said while cringing about how insecure I sounded. The sickly pale boy looked in shock but nodded his head anyway.

"Look Uchiha I know I'm a really attractive male and you're a fairly attractive male, but Naruto has my heart." Sai said, I blushed I did sound like a school girl asking her crush out.

"But you do have a nice behind tough." Sai said while jumping over me and started running.

"You bastard, wait up!" I said while running after him.

C A N C E R F R E E

I sighed while i looked at Naruto, I placed the bucket of water next too the bed as I dipped the peace of cloth in it, after wringing it out I pushed his bangs out of his bangs while placing the cloth on the empty space.

I quickly put my pink hair in a short ponytail, it was still at the awkward face that it was just long enough too put into a ponytail, but not long enough to make a good one.

The slow beeping of the ICD made me nervous, this machine was the only thing signalling us if Naruto was sleeping or dead.

I could still hear tsunade screaming too all her staff trying to figure out what's going on. I'm happy that I'm not one of them.

I took a deep breath and then let it out.

Everything is going to be okay... right

Naruto is going to jump from this bed and, and tell me how ugly i am.

He's going too smile to me and  say that everything is going too be okay

He's going too hug me and look at me with love...

He's going to-i

I slowly wrapped my arms around me.

"Why Naruto, why does life has to be cruel."

C A N C E R F R E E"

It's so cold.

Why is it so dark...

"Hallo."

"Hallo is anyone here?!"

"Could you shut up some creatures trying too rest!" I heard a quiet voice say. I looked everywhere but I couldn't see the creature where the sound was coming from.

As i took another step i felt something weird as water. I closed my eyes and started too listen I could hear the splatter from footsteps as I walked trough the liquid. Then i heard i quiet cry for help I quickly ran too the place where the noise was coming from.

I stepped into a fully lit room with a gigantic cage with nothing in it. Do i know this place?"

"Guess you found me, i keep underestimating you." When i looked at the ground i saw a little fox with red fur and 9 tails.

I picked it up but he just started too hit me with his tails. "I'm not a child Uzumaki!" The cute fox said while glaring at me.

"Who are you, what is this place."

"You'll remember quickly, your brain is in shock because you almost died the other day."

"Oh i did." The fox looked at kid. It sighed while smirking a little.

"Come sleep kid." The blond stared at the fox before falling down. Before he could hit the ground tough the fox had catched ths blond.

"Stupid human."

"Could he be even heavier."

———————————————————————————————-
This has been brought to you by: Choshagakure.
Now Proudly Sponsored By: School that keeps hitting you with homework!