Chapter 9

+Stupid; having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense. Wow, doesn't that sound like someone we write ABOUT-+

Sasuke's POV

I looked at my brother who was, yet again, complaining about how bad his life before he left the village.

"I mean like who sleeps with shoes on?! Who does that?!"

"I'm going to beat you next time, dattebayo!" He grinned at me while he fell asleep with his shoes on.

"I swear to god! What was wrong with him?!"

"I'm gonna beat you.." he said mumbling in his sleep. I smiled at him.

"Usuratonkachi."

"Yo Sasuke! I'm complaining about my life! You need too play attention!" I blinked while clicking my tongue. "I'm going" Itachi raised a eyebrow
"Where?"

"I'll always be here with you! I promise, dattebayo!"

"Home."

I made a hand sign and poofed out of there. I thought I was gonna die for a second there....

I ran full speed to Konohagakure.

"Finally!" A tall, black haired male said while sighing. "I hope you make it, Otouto."

C A N C E R F R E E

Naruto's POV

"Quickly! His condition is getting worse!"

Everything was going blurry. S-Sakura-chan..!

"I'm here, I'm here. We're going to put you in a special room, okay? Everything is going to be alright!"

I felt my eyes getting heavy again.

"I-is he going to make it?!"

Was that Sakura? She sounded like she had been crying....

"Honestly, he won't have long. Maybe a few weeks, a few days- it's hard to say."

Author's POV

Sakura scanned over the report.

"Lady Tsunade don't you find it weird that his chakra is lessening, while his condition stays the same?"

"What do you mean his chakra is lessening?!" The woman looked over at the scarily informative report. "This is impossible." She stared at Naruto before turning to Sakura. "I want a staff meeting this instant!"

Sakura was about to say something, but she heard the beeping of the heart monitor fasten and she knew that she needed to stay where she was.

"No can do Tsunade-Shishou! We're losing him!"

"Naruto, hold on!" Tsunade said, hands on his shoulders and her eyes scanning his symptoms and trying to figure out something. His eyes dropped. "I don't know what to do...!" Tsunade breathed out, before turning away from Sakura. "Take care of him. "With that, she left to her drinking cabinet where she drank her sorrows away.

C A N C E R F R E E

Sasuke's POV

I had the sudden urge to stop. My hands were going sweaty, my throat sore and my stomach about to throw away its contents. I then felt my chakra slowly. Something was terribly wrong. "Naruto, be safe." I slowly picked up the pase, the lingering of dread only making me go faster. How could I be such an stupid, ignorant, fool! Just to leave someone with fucking cancer behind, someone I,

Someone I love and respect dearly...

I stopped with running again "how could I have been such ass!" I heard laugh from behind.

"Never I would hear the great 'Sasuke Uchiha' say that out loud."
———————————————————————————————-
This has been brought to you by: Choshagakure.
Now Proudly Sponsored By: School that doesn't let you have a break!