Chapter 6 - Going Live

Allegra awoke gently, softly, from the best slumber she'd ever had. The soft mattress beneath her bare buttocks had shaped around her sleeping figure, giving her ultimate comfort as it had hugged her body whilst she dreamt.

The sun was quietly sneaking through the curtains, being careful not to wake her with its rays, but as she yawned and stretched, the sun grew slightly brighter behind the curtains and her day began.

She took a few moments before opening her eyes, the sleep falling from her delicate lashes, and she looked around the bedroom.

Tom was already up, his side of the bed a mess from the night before. Their clothes still on the floor where they had thrown them, cast aside by two hungry lovers caught in the heat and passion of a secret romantic exchange. She smiled to herself, sinking back further into the mattress and moving her legs to a cooler part of the bed. The sun gently grew brighter still.

Suddenly, a frown nestled itself in her brow as she wondered what the time was. She looked around the room for a clock of some form, but there was nothing that could answer her question. She rubbed the remaining sleep from her eyes and swung her legs out of bed, stepping on a watch. Picking it up and observing its gold face, it had just passed nine o'clock.

She grabbed the duvet, wrapping it around herself, and ran downstairs searching for her secret lover, her bare feet heavy on the cold white marble floor.

"Good morning," Tom called happily as she rushed past the kitchen entrance. She retraced her steps and slowly walked in, blushing slightly. "How are you feeling?"

"A little... Sore," she blushed, her hand subconsciously making its way to her groin. "I need to go," she said sadly.

Tom's smile immediately disappeared, and he stopped cooking whatever smelt so delicious in the pan.

"Go?" he repeated.

"I didn't mean to sleep in. I'm late for work."

"Ah, I'm sorry," Tom told her, resuming cooking again. "I would have woken you if I'd have known. Would you like your breakfast to go?"

"Breakfast?" Allegra echoed, still holding the duvet around her body.

"I've made you pancakes," Tom smiled, removing the pan from the hob and carrying it over to a worktop, setting it down gently.

"Wow, um... Sure. Thank you," she blushed again.

Tom nodded to her and found a container, and Allegra left him and ran upstairs.

* * *

The water ran down her body, removing all traces of the night before from her skin, and stinging in the sensitive places that Tom had previously been.

Remembering that she was in a rush, she quickly washed her body and her long hair. The body wash smelt like Tom – Reece's Pieces and Lynx Chocolate – making her smile as she massaged it in to her skin.

She slipped her blouse on and ran downstairs, bumping into Tom as she came around the corner with a container in his hand.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed.

"You do have a habit of walking into me," he smirked at her, handing her the container.

"Thank you," she said as she slipped her coat on, pulling her wet hair out behind her.

"I'm travelling into London today," Tom told her, the smile disappearing.

"Ok," Allegra said, wondering why he looked so sad about it.

"So... I probably won't see you for a while," he said, looking down at the floor.

"Why not?" Allegra asked, beginning to feel a little sick, the smell of the pancakes filling her nostrils did not help.