Chapter 3

Ones Alois and I were in the carriage we drove to the Phantomhive manor

~at the Phantomhive manor~

Ciel's  POV
I was welcoming the guests when I saw Alois Trancy, Claude Faustus and a girl that I'd never seen before. I walked over to them and said "hello Trancy, Faustus, and who are you?" The girl respond with "the hello my name is [y/n], [y/n] [l/n]" [y/n] responded. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I told her. She blushed at my words. I smiled. On once I herd gunfire I closed my eyes. And the next thing I knew I had been lifted up, and was jumping from wall to wall. I opened my eye. Sebastian wasn't the one holding me, no it was [y/n]. She was holding me and Alois."So are you a demon [y/n]?" I asked her. She nodded and set us down on the second story's floor. I saw her looking at Sebastian and Claude with longing to help them fight. But she made sure we were safe from harm. After the fight Sebastian and Claude walked up to us. "[y/n] I didn't know you were here and not at home" Sebastian said. "Wait you two know each other" Alois and I said together. "Yep he is my brother" [y/n] said with a smile. 'God she is so beautiful' I thought to myself 'WAIT SHES A DEMON AND A MAID' I mentally slapped myself.

Sebastian's POV

Claud and I were fighting with the shooters. I saw out of the corner of my eye [y/n] grabbing my young lord and mister Trancy. "Claude if you hurt her you dead" I said as we fight with are cutlery. Once we were done we went to Ciel, Alois and [y/n]. "[y/n] I didn't know you were here and not at home" I said to her. "Wait you two know each other" Alois and Ciel said together. "Yep he is my brother"[y/n] said with her smile.

———————————————————-
Another chapter is finished and that means more prove that I can't spell. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make another chapter tomorrow because I'm going on a road trip, but I will try to make and post one tho
~Luna-Chan