Chapter 5

Your POV
I finally get lose from Claude's grip and run away from the Trancy manor. Luckily Claude didn't follow me. I ran and ran I didn't stop until I got to the Phantomhive manor. I knocked on the front door. I was crying softly so that nobody would here me. When Sebastian open the door I hugged him. "[y-y/n] what are you doing here and why are you crying" Sebastian whisper in my ear as he picked me up and carried me to his room, closing all of the doors on his way. "C-Claude p-pines me to the w-wall and, and-" I was cut of by Sebastian whispering softly "I'm gonna kill him one day, I told him not to hurt u" he hugged me. He held me close and didn't let go. "You're my little sister, and all do everything to protect you" he said.

~morning time~

Ciels POV
When Sebastian woke me up something was wrong. "Is something bothering you Sebastian" I asked him. "Yes as a matter of fact there is, but its not important for you to worry about" he told me with a smile. "Sebastian this is an order, tell me what's bothering you" I said looking at him. "As you wish my lord, yesterday night [y/n] came here crying because Claude was being mean" he told me.

————————————————————
Sorry for the late chapter I've been an the road and we normally get to the next house really late and get up really early but I hope you like this chapter. And my next chapter won't be published for the next couple of days I'm really sorry.
~Luna-Chan