Chapter 21

(Y/n) POV

"Everything's black... it's so cold... where am I... what am I doing here... what the hell is going on... I can't move!!" I thought. "Someone?! anyone!!" I woke up breathing heavily and shacking slightly. Looking around the room I realized I was back at the Phantomhive estate. I heard footsteps and then a slight knock. I didn't say anything. "(Y/n) I know you're awake" a familiar voice said. "S-sebby i-is that y-you" I stuttered. "The one and only" he said as he opened the door and walked in. I tried to walk over to him but my leg wouldn't move. He walked over and sat down on the bed. "(Y/n) your very badly injured... what did they do to you..." he asked. "They tortured me... they beat me up, stabbed me" I stopped abruptly and started crying. Sebastian hugged me. "It's gonna be okay   (y/n) " he said. "Is it really tho?" I asked my body still shacking and I'm still crying. Then we heard another knock on the door. "Come in" I said. Tanaka, May-Rin, finny and bard walked in with tray, on that tray there are soms thee, cookies and freshly picked roses. I smiled softly and said "thanks you guys it means a lot" they all hugged me and walked out of the room, May-Rin tripping and falling on her way out of the door. I laughed softly as Sebastian shook his head disappointingly. I looked out of the window and saw the sun slowly rising. "Shouldn't you wake up Ciel soon?" I asked. He nodded and then picked me up with one arm. I rested my head on his shoulder not wanting to see my bloody, bruised legs and possibly broken legs. Sebastian knocked on Ciels door and walked in holding me in his arms "good morning my lord, I hope you don't mind but I brought (y/n) with me". "No of course I don't mind" Ciel said still half asleep. I giggled a bit. After a few seconds Ciel was asleep again. "Sebby can you put me down on the bed I want to try something" I smirked evilly. He did as I asked so I said "wake up or els you might miss breakfast" and then I kissed him on the cheek. He sat up faster then the speed of light, blushing lightly. "(Y-y/n)!!" I smirked and Sebastian picked me up. "I swear to the devil (y/n)" Sebastian whispered in my ear. I just looked at him and smirked.

———————————————————
Hey you!! It's been a long time since I last posted I just wanted to say thank you too all of you guys this year has been crazy for me and probably also for you. I love you so much and thank you for waiting it means a lot to me!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm gonna try to post more!!!

~Luna-Chan