Chapter 20

Me: omg Omg oMg omG OmG OMg oMG OMG
Undertaker: what's wrong deary??
Me: NOTHINGS WRONG!!!! I JUST HAVE 17K READERS!!!!!
Undertaker: well done love
Me: thank chu
Undertaker: *kisses your cheek*
Me: .................................. *blushing af and dies inside*
Undertaker: cute
Alois: ... I WOULD NOT CALL HER CUTE!!!! She's the devil!!!! Sorry claud
Me: well Trancy fyi I am the DEVIL *laughs darkly* 😈
Alois: *hides behind Claude* she's scary...
Me: do you wanna die?! *in a dark voice*
All ciel could hear where the screams from Alois...
————————————————————
Your POV
I woke up in a dungeon. All I have on where my undergarments. I tied up with heaven rope. So that I can't use my powers. I acted like I was still knocked out, listening to the conversation that Claude and Alois are having. "You're highness, if Sebastian finds out what we're gonna do to her..." Claude got interrupted by Alois. "He won't find out, besides I'm gonna kill her if he tries to stop me" he laughed evilly. 'So they don't know' I thought.

Sebastian's POV
'I swear to the devil, if they even touch my little sister, they're dead' I thought to myself as I was looking for (y/n). I can feel her. She's close I could sense her presence. "Where the hell is she!" I said softly so that she and only she could here me. And then I heard her voice "here sebby, I'm here" it's soft and faint but I could hear her. I followed the voice and found an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. I scanned the area to fined a...

Ciels POV

I was doing some paperwork when someone knocked on my study door. I said my usual "come in" and Sebastian walked in he was panting softly and looked pretty beaten up. "I know where she is" he said before disappearing. "Thank god!" I said and then I heard a little voice in my head saying "that hurts!!" like (y/n) would. I chuckled softly.

~time skip... IM LAZY OKAY?!?!~

Sebastian has brought (y/n) back safely. When I saw her again I hugged her. And then she told me what had happened. while she was with Alois and Claude. My blood was boiling!! "I swear to satan! I'm gonna kill Them!!!" I yelled...

—————-———————————————
Hey you!! Is been a while hasn't it!! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but now school is finally over I can (hopefully) write more!!!!! I love y'all so much my little children! *hugs all of you* and I wanted to know if you guys would wanna know a little bit more about me?! If you have any questions just ask them (in a he comments)... the real question is if I'll answer it. LOVE Y'ALL

~Luna-Chan