Chapter 18

Ciels POV
"Claude" I heard her whisper just then Claude kicked down the door. He tried to grab (y/n) but she had already put up a magic barrier. "SEBA-CHAN!" She called. He didn't come. But luckily Alois opened the door. (A/n follow these amazing children RReneame_The_Jotun and marvelislive )

Alois's POV
I saw Claude trying to grab (y/n). I hit him harder than I ever had before. "CLAUDE LEAVE NOW AND NEVER RETURN!!" I ordered. I was pissed. "Yes my lord" he left the room. I went back to my manor. "Claude I want her! Get her now!" (Y/n) was the only thing I ever wanted.

Your POV
I didn't trust Claude or Alois anymore. Sebastian was sitting next to me in my tree. "Sebby I have a gut feeling that Alois isn't all nice and innocent, I don't trust him" I said. Bassy just hugged me. "It's gonna be okay I promise" he reassured me. Grell was on on other tree tied up. So that he couldn't move a mussel.

————————————————————
Sorry for the really short chapter, but at the moment I'm really busy with school and I'm trying to be more social... key word TRYING. I also just got back from japan and I'm still jet lagged so that's been fun... it has also been my birthday recently, yay one  year closer to death! But I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed now... Love y'all so much! Stay awesome, stay cool and don't forget to watch more anime!
~Luna-Chan