Chapter 13

I saw an old childhood friend...
"K-kimberly!" I said with a shocked look on my face.(sorry if your name is Kim or Kimberly you can change the name if you want to) Kim has long ginger hair, beautiful blue and purple eyes and has a lot of freckles all over her face (the picture). I ran up to her with tears streaming down my face. We hugged for what felt like an hour but tbh it was probably just a minute or two. We talked for about 3 hours. She told me all about being a reaper. Even tho she doesn't have green eyes she's still a reaper and has to deal with Grell 24/7. I told her all about being a demon. I've known her for about 500 years. But she became a reaper and I became a demon. But I stil love her. She's like my lil sister. "(Y/n) wanna watch me reap a soul?" Kim asked. "Sure!!"
~time skip~
Once we were in town we found the man that we were looking for and Kim killed him with her twin swords.

She then collected the soul

She then collected the soul. "(Y/n) I want you to have this" she said as she gave me the twin sword with the moon on it and then she disappeared...

————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And happy Valentine's Day. I love you all sooooo muuuucccchhhhh
~Luna-Chan