Im a character.

The next day Johnny and Helena where in the recording studio, re-doing some songs. Johnny couldn't stop looking at Helena and Helena couldn't stop thinking about how Johnny kissed her.

They kept recording for about an hour, till Tim walked in, listened for a little bit then explained that they have to do some small scenes for 'by the sea' today.

Johnny and Helena got makeup and hair done then began filming. Helena and Johnny didn't realize they where doing the wedding scene, until she saw the set.

'Dammit' Helena muttered under her breath.

She didn't want to kiss Johnny again, but as she thought about it she wanted to. She wanted Johnny, but couldn't figure out why. She loved Tim, not Johnny, but she lust to kiss Johnny again.

When places where called Johnny and Helena went to there assigned spot for the wedding scene.

Helena kept worrying about kissing Johnny and if she might actually show how she likes it, but then she remembered, I'm not kissing Johnny, I'm kissing Sweeney and I'm not Helena, I'm Ms.Lovett.

I'm simply a character.

Then Helena heard the que' to kiss. She leaned in, glanced at "Sweeney" then placed her lips against his for a half second then pulled back. Tim called cut.

They had finished all the scenes they needed to do today and where aloud to leave set and go home.

Helena kept feeling weird about Johnny. She didn't know if she wanted to kiss him again or if she wanted to tell Tim. She decided that she should talk to Johnny about it and why he even kissed her in the car. When she finished getting out of costume she ran up to Johnny, who was on his way out.

"Hey, I was wondering if we could talk." Helena asked sternly

"Of course. Where at?" Johnny answered putting his hand through his thick hair, which turned Helena on a little bit.

"I was thinking your place and tell Tim where rehearsing our songs" she explained.

"Sure. I'll start the car, you tell Tim." Johnny agreed.