The real begining.

It has been a week since the release of,

"Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"

and the request of interviews was insane!

It was Saturday and Helena,Johnny, and Tim had a group interview planned.

They all meet up and arrived at the studio, to be interviewed around 3 o'clock.

A man with black slicked back hair and some simple jeans and button up red shirt greeted them. He was their interviewer.

"Hello, I'm Brian Luzki. I'll be interviewing you today" he cheered shaking Helena, Johnny, and Tim's hand.

Everyone got ready and took their seat for the live interview. Helena, Johnny, and Tim sat on a couch, while Brian sat in a chair across from them.

Soon the show began and the interview as well.

"I know we should talk about the movie, but I just can't help but ask about how things are going in your all's personal lives?!" Brian began.

"Is it easy coming home from work and still being together?" Brian asked.

"Usually if me and Hel' are ever mad at each other we go home and separate. Sometimes Hel' would go to Johnny's house." Tim answered. Helena glanced at Johnny.

"I went to Johnny's and rehearsed, for ya know, Sweeney." Helena quickly added.

"I see. I know that both you" Brian said gesturing toward Tim.

"And Johnny are good friends, Helena, do you ever feel kind've like a third wheel in a way?" Brian questioned.

"Not really. I'm good friends with Johnny as well, great friends. And ya know I'm kinda dating Tim" she joked.

Everyone shared a giggle.

"Helena in an interview about a week ago you mentioned that you've had a secret, you've been meaning to share, would you care to share it?" Brian asked, then the room went silent, Johnny, Brian, and Tim starred dead at Helena pressuring her to answer the question.

"Um..m. Well.." Helena bit her lip.

Helena's pov:

Oh my god. What am I going to say?! I can't keep this secret much longer. I just don't want to hurt anyone! I regret it. I regret this secret. Should I announce this in public or privately? Of course the press will find out anyway. I guess I should go ahead and get it over with.