Dont tell Tim.

Johnny pulled Helena closer and weaves his hand through her messy auburn curls.

Helena pulls away a bit.

"I love you Johnny." She whispers.

"I love you to." Johnny replied then pulling her back on top of him.

After a few seconds of more kissing, Johnny led Helena back to his room. Helena sat on the bed while Johnny took his shirt off, exposing his muscles. Then he walked toward Helena and kissed her again, while he took her shirt off, exposing her bra. Johnny reached to unlatch it.

"Wait!" Helena stopped, grabbing Johnny's hand.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked questioning him and herself.

"I'm sure!" Johnny answered. Helena knew what her heart wanted and it was Johnny, so she gave her heart what it wanted.

Johnny continued unlatching Helena's bra and pulled it off her, then threw it behind him. Johnny couldn't believe this was happening! He felt like a kid in a candy store.

"I can't believe where doing this" Helena admitted

"Just don't tell Tim" Johnny responded as he removed his baggy jeans and Helena removed her skirt. They both removed there underwear. This time Helena stood up and began the kissing, then pulled Johnny down on the bed on top of her.