S N I P P I T

This book was written a few years ago and I unpublished it. I just got around to republishing it but I want to go back and just rewrite the whole thing. It's whatever, enjoy :)

Curly Shepard is a few months shy to turning 17 years old. He doesn't have the easiest life but that's to be expected when you're from downtown Tulsa. You had to fight everyday, especially if you were a chicano. Thankfully, his passing appearance has made things easier as he grew up. You could say he doesn't have parents, and his gang banging Tio's don't help either. Hes had no other choice but to join the gang lifestyle and sell drugs along with his brother in the Shepard Gang. It isn't much but it's dangerous, especially when his last name is connected to a famous Mexican gang a few states over. What makes matters worse is that he falls in love with the morena who belongs to the Brumley gang, a long time ally. She's beautiful and he's intrigued, but she isn't like all the other girls he's been with. She's quiet and she's innocent. His world is dangerous with blood and murder. Will he ever make it out?

CAUTION!!! This story WILL include the following:

Sexual situations
Near rape
Murder
Violence
Mentions of blood
Depression
Mental illnesses
Pregnancies

This story is mature. Don't read it if it will affect you.