W O M E N S W O R K

*CAUTION THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT*

Curly held back a groan as his hips were met by Daisy's. He squeezed his hand into a tighter first and attempted to move so he didn't go father than he intended to. He could feel Daisy's hand on his shoulder, holding him in place to keep him from moving. He was surprised, she was usually embarrassed by their close contact and her lack of modesty.

"I wanna do this."

His face was blank for a few seconds, confused by the words that had just come out of her mouth. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought about it, there were many nights he'd get to Jose's hot and bothered and the only solution would be to take a cold shower. His feelings were intense and he often felt like he'd explode when he was around her. It wasn't that he hadn't been wanting it, it was the fact that she was a virgin. If it had been anyone else, their panties would be off as soon as they said "yes". He cleared his throat and barely mumbled out a shaky,

"Are you sure."

Her slight nod was only a bit of reassurance for him to continue his actions. His heart beat faster than it had ever did as his lips moved against hers, he wondered if she was as nervous as he was. He didn't even remember if he was this nervous his first time, he couldn't exactly recall all the details. He was shit-faced drunk. He was, however confident in his abilities, passed lovers would ring the phone off the hook to get back to him, "Just once more" they'd beg. His thoughts became clouded as her hips met his, the friction making his stomach queasy. Curly sat up a bit to slide his back shirt over his head, tossing it to the side so it dropped onto the floor. Daisy took the moment to raise her shaking hands to her blouse and unbutton it.

"Relax." Curly muttered.

From that moment, Curly reached forward to help her take her blouse off. His eyes wandered to her chest, she had worn a white bra that accented her chest nicely. He moved to press his lips to her shoulder and pepper light kisses along her neck before softly sucking on her skin in the crook of her neck. His hand snaked behind her to toy with her bra clasp, unclipping it a swift motion. It hung off her arms a bit until she pushed it off and put her arms around his neck, their chests pressed together.

He listened to her light breaths to see her changing reactions. Daisy had been quiet for the most part, so quiet you wouldn't be able to hear if you weren't listening for it. He wasn't complaining, he had been with partners who were obnoxiously loud and it made for an annoying experience. He moved to reach for the buttons of his jeans, pulling it through and kicking them off his legs. His hand lightly ran across her exposed thighs, her legs were soft and smooth, and well moisturized. It made him want to run his lips along her legs, but he'd have to save that for a later time, he wasn't willing to push her too much. His hands stopped when they got to the waistband of her cotton shorts, slowly pulling them down her legs along with her underwear.

Curly placed a reassuring kids on her lips, his nimble fingers moving along her lower half making her squeal.

"Trust me, alright?" Curly asked as he moved his finger.

She nodded and chewed on her lip. Her eyebrows were pushed together slightly, he was sure it was due to her nervousness. He moved his hand to the waistband of his boxers and slid them off, pushing them off and onto the floor. His hands moved back up over her hips, keeping one there to hold her there comfortably. He thought his heart rate would've calmed down by now but it hadn't. By now, he was feeling more nervous than she probably was. He was surprised by her sudden want to do this and he didn't want anything going wrong.

"Alright." Curly said quietly.

"Okay.." She replied in barely a whisper, nodding her head.

She gasped from the initial contact and winced as he kept moving. He could feel her clammy hands as she clung to his biceps. Within a few moments he had filled her completely, taking a few seconds to start moving. He kept it slow and steady. He could hear her as she sucked in deep and shaky breaths. He placed quick, wet, kisses along her neck and jawline. His hand slid up to shift her hips slightly upward, quickening his pace slightly. Her shaky breaths had turned into quiet gaps and moans, making Curly smile to himself. He could feel her clench around him, making the intense burning in his stomach rise as he moved closer to his end. His hand had been gripping her hips harder than he intended for it to be, moving slightly harder to chase a release. She gasped suddenly, releasing her breath and reaching his end in the moment. He continued for a few more moments, holding her legs in place so they'd stop shaking.