P U S H E R

Hell, I wish it was Friday. Couldn't come faster." Angela groaned.

The Junior Shepard Gang was once again skipping class and being the delinquents they were known to be. Angela lounged on the heater, dramatically covering her face with her arm, despite that, Angela wasn't supposed to be in the Grass Room but Curly would always let her slide. Ed, Chris, and Curly always skipped sixth block, right after lunch to play cards and sell some grass, kids knew it was the best time to get it instead of hassling around to find them later.

"Friday's for pussies." Curly chuckled as he held a cigarette between his teeth and a few cards in his hands.

"At least I ain't afraid to give my date a kiss." Angela snorted.

"You ain't even supposed to be in here dumbass. Shut your trap before I tell Tim that I saw you and Johnny Cade fucking in the lot."

"Angie you was fucking Johnny Cade?" Chris asked with a smirk on his face.

"I wasn't!" Angela said quickly, sliding off the table quick to defend her case.

Curly was sure that he had seen Angela's hair tickling Johnny Cades shoulders. He wasn't thrilled that she was messing around with Johnny but it could've been worse, like Andrew or a rival gang member. Curly would keep his mouth shut just as long as she kept hers quiet too.

"Curly you went on a date?" Chris asks.

Chris throws out a heart and Curly tries not to roll his eyes, Christopher Jackson had to be the dumbest person that Curly had ever met. If Chris hadn't been such a good fighter, he wouldn't have made it into the Shepard Gang. Not only did the initiation process have some way or form of jumping you in, you had to have the brains to organize and execute your own job. Tim didn't want to test his chances with another gang snatching Chris so he took him before anything.

"Mind your business, Jackson." Curly said before throwing out a spade and cutting his heart.

"Yeah, he went on a date. And he didn't have the balls to kiss her."

Curly's cold blue eyes looked over at Angela's with a violent glare, she matched his face with the same glare, now propped up on her elbow with a satisfied smile. He felt bad for anyone who might cross paths with Angela, she could get anything she wanted, the thought of it was almost scary.

"You keep talking I'll fucking put you out."

"What's the big deal?" She replies, looking at her long red fingernails. "It ain't like I've never done a job before."

Curly slammed his cards on the table, holding himself back so he didn't lunge at her and yank her hair. "You was never supposed to do that job in the first place! You keep sneaking around and shit you'll find yourself d-"

"Curly someone's one the door." Ed said quietly.

Angela smiled with her painted red lips and she had once again won this fight. "Who is it?" He asked.

"I want the usual, yeah?" The voice sounded familiar but Curly couldn't remember exactly from where.

"You know the deal, slide it under."

The money slid through quickly along with a small piece of white paper with tiny capped writing on it. Curly didn't hesitate to slide the grass under the door, pocketing the five dollars and turning his back to the gang.

"How much we make today boss?" Ed asked.

"About 30 bucks. We still got the corners to work tonight."

We need to talk tmr. Same time&place .Brumley