11. Torn & Team

Emil had let the movers in as instructed by his pain in the ass brother. Once they settled in the furniture, one of them had stopped by the door as they were heading out. Emil raised an eyebrow but kept his distance.

"Did you forget something?" He asked. The man said nothing as he closed the door in front of him.

"Hey-what are you doing?" Emil backed away he reached for his phone in his pocket only to remember that he had left to charge in his room. The man turned around his cap was lowered to cover his eyes, he took a step forward. Adrenaline flooded Emil's veins as he made a run for his phone but before he could enter his new room, he felt a needle prick on his lower back causing him to fall. His cheek slammed against the hardwood floor his skin was buzzing, and his head was spinning.

"Lukas." He croaked. The man suddenly appeared before him his shoe pressed on Emil's fingers Emil could see them burn red in irritation but felt nothing. Crouching he gripped Emil by his neck and raised him to his eyes, Emil stared at his green eyes with fear.

"Matthias won't be happy now that I have you in my possession." He said with a smile, "But Feliciano will be." The man then grabbed Emil by his hair and slammed his face against the floorboards consuming him in darkness.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

"We don't want to hear shit from you," Gilbert said gun still aimed at Antonio.

"Oh no? Such harsh words from someone who doesn't want to talk."

"Gilbert lower your gun," Alfred commanded abandoning his own.

"Are you crazy, he'll kill us!" Antonio laughed,

"I would listen to your friend." He advised waving the grenade aimlessly. Gilbert nervously glanced at Alfred who slowly nodded in affirmation.

"Know when you're biting off more than you can chew," Antonio smirked as Gilbert surrendered his weapon.

"I'd rather choke than nibble my way out," Gilbert stated with a mischievous grin.

"Intel!" Gilbert yelled before Tony could pull the ring from the grenade he fell as he was stunned by Eduard's gun. Alfred reacted instinctively and took the grenade from Antonio's hold.

"Damn!" Gilbert exclaimed walming up to Antonio's limp body he nudged his head with the tip of his shoe.

"He's out cold!" He laughed, "Intel do you wanna switch guns?" Eduard crawled out from underneath the truck Gilbert tried to hold back laughter from the scene that unfolded in front of him. Eduard seemed like a struggling hermit crab.

"It is still just a prototype." He explained patting down his pants. Gilbert frowned,

"When is the final product going to be released so I can get my hands on one?" He asked rollicking his fingers. Eduard placed the small gun back in his pack.

"If we're lucky, never."

"Why you rude little shi-"

"Enough," Alfred demanded. "We're not done here." The two turned their attention to him. Alfred stared down at the grenade with a melancholic gaze.

"Gilbert hide Antonio's body." His thumb lightly pressed on the grenade's shell.

"Better yet, tie him up and keep him in the truck. And In- I mean Eduard catch up with Mattias inside and make sure to be our eyes and ears." Eduard nodded and began to unpack.

"Wait-we should probably move in a more discreet location, not too far but we can't continue to stay here like sitting ducks."

"I can find us a spot," Eduard said pulling out his phone, eyes searching his screen like a madman. Alfred glanced up at Gilbert who stood there staring at him.

"Gil you need to tie Antonio up." Alfred motioned, grenade still in hand. Gilbert watched his hold on it closely.

"Alfred, are you okay?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Gilbert shrugged.

"Just put the grenade away, it's making me nervous." Alfred's eyes landed on the destructive weapon with defeat.

"It reminds you of that day too, doesn't it? The day we killed her?" Gilbert shook his head,

"We didn't kill her, Alfred." Alfred shook his head sniffling back tears,

"She wasn't supposed to be there Gil. Elizaveta wasn't supposed to be there."

A/n: More of a filler chapter sorta not really...but hey look at the bright side...I'm not abandoning this story..?