Sequence 6: Finding The Apple

The deadliest predator is the one you cannot see.
-Evie Frye

As you and Pyrrha get off the boat, Edward pointed a gun to your head. "Get back on the ship," he said, "You're not welcome in Vale anymore."
"Word travels fast, I see," you joke, "Well, I'm not leaving. The Apple, the piece of Eden, it's hidden in Remnant. And I WILL find it. No matter the cost!"
"Even if it costs you HER life?" Ozpin asked.
You turn to look at Pyrrha, then draw your sword and point it at him. "Keep her out of this, Ozpin."
You then point your pistol to Edward's head. "Get out of my way, or die."
"Ye would disobey the main tenant of the Creed?" Edward asked.
"As far as Altair, or ANYONE is concerned," you say, "Those three tenants don't apply to me anymore. Thank returned memories for that."
"Mr Miles, I--" Ozpin began.
"Desmond Miles is not my name, Ozpin," you growl, "Does 'Dovahkiin' ring a bell with you?"
Ozpin gasped. "Where... Where did you learn that name?" he asked.

"It is my birth name," you say, "I am Dovahkiin, spawn of Salem. I am neither Assassin, nor Templar. I play for my own team."
Edward begins to lower his gun, but you don't. "So, I'll say it again: Get out of my way... Or die!" you spit, aggression slowly building up inside you.
"If it is the Apple of Eden you require," Ozpin said, "Search west of here. But, if you cross my path again, I will kill you."
"You? Kill me?" you mock him, "I killed Robert de Sable, Grand Master of the Templar army. I could easily best you."
You and Pyrrha leave and go into West Remnant. Eventually, you find ruins of an old temple. You both investigate, and find some Templars looking for the Apple as well. "We have to take them out," you tell Pyrrha, "We cannot allow Salem OR Altair to acquire the Apple."
You both take out the Templars and go further into the temple. Eventually, you arrive at a giant hall. The Apple is on a podium in the centre. You grab the Apple, and the hall immediately glows golden. A woman approaches you and said, "Greetings, prophet. It is good that you have come. Let us see it. To give thanks."
You show her the Apple, and she lays a hand on it. "We must speak." she said.
"Who... Who are you?" you ask.
"Many names," she answered, "When I died, it was Minerva. Before that, Merva, and Mera. And on and on."

She pointed to one of the pillars. "The others, too: Juno, who was before called Uni," Minerva pointed to another pillar, "Jupiter, who was before called Tinia."
"You are..." Pyrrha gasped, "Gods."
"No. Not Gods, Pyrrha Nikos. We simply came... before," Minerva told her, "Even when we walked the world, your kind struggled to understand our existence. We were more... advanced in time. Your minds were not yet ready. Still... not. Maybe never. No matter. You may not comprehend us. But you will comprehend our warning. You must."
"None of what you're saying makes sense." Pyrrha said, extremely confused.
"Our words are not meant for you, Pyrrha Nikos. They are meant for Dovahkiin." Minerva said, looking at you.
"What do you mean?" you ask, "Why me?"
"Enough!" she demanded, "I wish to speak not only to you, but THROUGH you! You are the prophet. You've played your part. Be quick. For time grows short. And guard against the cross-- For there are many who will stand in your way. It is done. The message is delivered. We are gone now from this world. All of us. We can do no more. The rest is up to you, Dovahkiin. You must be the one to end Salem's life!"
"What?" you ask, as she starts to fade away, "I don't understand... Please, wait! I have so many questions!"
But you are too late, for Minerva has already faded away.

You look down at the Apple, Pyrrha looking over your shoulder at it. "What will we do now?" she asked.
"I... I don't know," you say, facing her, "But, it involves keeping this away from Assassins and Templars."
She faces you, blushing slightly. "H-hey, can I tell you something, Dovahkiin?"
"What is it?" you ask.
She looks down slightly, then said, with a huge blush, "I... I like you, Dovahkiin. More than a friend."
You place the Apple in your robe pocket, face Pyrrha and kiss her passionately. She gives into the kiss, smothering her lips on yours. You kiss for a while before you need to separate for breath. You take her by the hand, and you both climb out of the temple, into the Emerald Forest. Looking into the Apple, which glows golden, you say, "Altair told me of the evil this artefact holds, my love. I wonder if it will teach us anything... Or lead us all to ruin..."
"Whatever it does," she said, hugging you, "It will not lead you astray."
You wonder where to go, and then think of a place: the Assassin's Bureau! You tell Pyrrha and you both race there, hand-in-hand. As you arrive, you and Pyrrha quickly back-up behind a building, luckily noticing that Connor and Edward just left. As you watch them leave, you hop on the roof and help Pyrrha up. As you did, she looks you in your E/C eyes and kisses you again. You then separate for air, and drop into the bureau.