Sequence 9: I Am Dovahkiin: Part 1

The air is still. And I am a hunter.
-Shay Patrick Cormac

You rode to Salem's Domain, your allies behind you. You face Pyrrha, who blows you a kiss for luck. As you arrive, you leave your horses and walked on. However, Salem's Domain could best be described as a barren wasteland, with rocky terrain and enormous purple crystals sprouting from the ground, the sky dyed a dark red. "There is no turning back from here," Altair warned you, "You sure you want to continue?"
"If I didn't want to," you say, walking ahead, "I wouldn't have set up this operation, Idiota (Dumb*ss)."
You both chuckle and proceed on foot. Eventually, the Apple glows. You pick it up, and Altair asked, "Where did you find that?"
"In a temple below the Emerald Forest," you answer, "She said I must defend it from the cross."
"'She?'" Connor asked, "Who is she?"
"Minerva," you say, "She is one of the many who came before. She said I am the prophet, and must be the one to end Salem's life."
"That will be impossible." a familiar voice said.
You turn to see the woman who posed as Salem.

"You again?" you ask, "Who are you?"
"I am Cinder Fall," she answered, "Your sister."
"SISTER? That is why you spared me at Adam's funeral.
"Did you honestly think I wouldn't expect you to follow? That I didn't PLAN for it? Templars have been at this a lot longer than Assassins!"
At that, Templars and White Fang members appeared out of nowhere and surrounded you all. "Kill them!" Cinder said, "But Dovahkiin is mine!"
"I know you're only doing as your told," you yell, "Let us pass, and we will spare you all!"
"Ha!" one of the Templars mocked, "Listen to this one! He--"
You used your built-in wrist-blade pistol to kill the Templar. "We warned you!" you say.
You and your friends kill all the White Fang members and Templars, until only Cinder remained. You flicked your hidden blades and did battle. She brought you to the floor, and said, "You will not win, brother. Salem will live, and you will die!"
You take your opportunity and stab her in the neck. "You chose to side with evil, sister," you say, laying her on the floor, "Did you not think there would be consequences?"

"You should have stayed with us," Cinder gasped, "We would have found another way..."
"Yes..." you say,  "But then neither of us would be here. Salem has been using us the entire time.
"I am sorry, brother..." she apologised with her dying breath, "Forgive me..."
"You are forgiven," you say, closing her eyes, "Per quello che vale... Mi dispiace. che questo dovesse accadere... (For what it's worth... I'm sorry this had to happen) Requiescat in pace, mi soror (Rest in peace, my dear sister)."
You lay her body down, Pyrrha looking down at the both of you. You face her and said, "I am sorry you had to see that, my love."
She hugged you and said, "You did what you had to. For now, let's just be thankful we're all alive."
"Yes," Altair said, "Ms Nikos is right. However, this was just the start. I feel that there is something more evil waiting in the shadows."
"Then we shall face it," Ozpin said, sword in hand, "Together. No matter what happened or happens."
You all continued until you saw a building in the distance. You figured that must have been Salem's main base of operations, so you drew your weapons.

Eventually, you arrived outside, Salem waiting for you. "Greetings, Dovahkiin," she said, "I see you survived your sister. How fortuitous."
"You don't seem all that affected at the loss of your daughter." Connor said.
"She was a waste of space," Salem spat, "I didn't have big plans for her."
"Jaysus," Edward whispered, "Talk about ignorant."
Salem pointed her arm at Edward, and he rose from the ground, choking on his breath. She slammed him to the floor, and produced a Staff. "Now you see the power THIS Piece of Eden grants me, Assassins," she said, "You are all powerless against me."
She approached you and brought the Staff to you, freezing you in place. Your body was  then exposed to an excruciating amount of pain. You grunted, as you heard Pyrrha yell, "STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!"
You watched as the Apple flew out of your pocket and fused with the Staff, causing the pain you were experiencing to increase tenfold. You couldn't even keel over, as the Staff had frozen you in place. Templars appeared all around you as Salem said, "Take the Assassins to the cells. Dovahkiin and Ms Nikos will come with me."
"You... Touch her..." you manage to grunt, "And I... Will unleash... Hell... Upon... Each... And every... One of you..."
"I look forward to it." Salem mocked.

Pyrrha was forced to follow, and you couldn't stop yourself from walking forward. Salem brought you two before her. "You will not leave this time, Dovahkiin," she said, "These combined Pieces of Eden will make sure of it."
"I care not of what you do to me," you say, looking your mother in the eye, "But please, spare Pyrrha, spare my friends."
"I will not do that," she said, "For my mission was to continue Robert de Sable's crusade, which was to destroy the Assassins."
"She is no Assassin!" you protest, "Spare her!"
"I will not do that either," Salem said, "For it was you who brought her into our world when you saved her. You should have let my men take what they wanted. I have had enough of you for now. Take them to the cells, and bring Haytham's son to me."
You watch, in defeat, as you and Pyrrha are dragged away, and Connor is brought in. This is all my fault, you think, I was the one who accepted this mission. If we all die, my friends', and Pyrrha's, blood will be on my hands.