Chapter 1: Though beginnings

The cold breese waked me up. I opened my eyes and felt the warm sand under my feet. I looked around and I discovered a very singular landscape. A forest laid upon me, and rocks were scattered around the place. I was on a beach and bushes were randomly placed around. "It's beautiful but I have to be careful about this place" I thought. "You never know what dangers can be around". Suddenly an itch runned on my right forearm and when I looked at it, I discovered a strange diamond shaped stone, deep into my flesh. I tried to take it out but a burst of pain flowed into me so I quickly renounced. I started running because I felt cold, and realizing that I was hungry, I stopped near a bush full of colorful berries. I picked a blue one, that looked like a raspberry and shoved it into my mouth at incredible speed. It was delicious but I was still hungry,so I decide to pick a bunch of them. I ate a yellow one, a red one, a purple one and finally, I decided to eat a black one. That was my first mistake. Suddenly I felt dizzy, and got exhausted in a matter of SECONDS. I got knocked out by that berry, and the last thing I remembered was a stomping noise, and then a giant shadow coming towards me.

A/N
Hello to anyone reading this, and thank you so much for choosing this story! I'd love it if you told me what was okay and what would need improvement in the comments. Thanks again and I'll be posting the second chapter after I get your opinions !:)

Also I just realized that the second chapter is waaaaaaay better than this one.
Be sure to check it out:)