Chapter 7: Scars of the past

Drake entered his luxurious home after Gunther killed two boys out of frustration.
-what an idiot... He thought. Strong, but idiot
He closed the metallic door behind him and took a seat in his empty bedroom.
-Drake?
-I'm back. Did you have a nice day?
-Yes! I played with Angela and we fished together. We flew back home. How about yours?
-Oh I had a brilliant day! I went... errrrmmm... hunting! Yeah, hunting.
There was no way he'd tell her about that girl he nearly killed. Or all the other ones.
-uuuumm okay... You should rest a bit. Take a day off and spend time with your daughter...
-I'm sorry sugar, I can't. I have to work. You know what? I promise I'll spend time with you tomorrow! We'll go fishing!
-Okay! Sounds great! See you tomorrow then!
Drake opened the back door of his room and entered his war-room. A map was unfolded on the table and several chests and weapons lied on the cold stone floor. A shivering torch was the only light source of the room and some metal bits and pieces reflected a harsh cold light.
He grabbed a walkie-talkie and started talking.
-Gabriel, when is the tek shipment arriving?
- If nothing happens, four days. Did you get that spying girl?
-erm... yeah... of course I did.
-Good. We wouldn't want anyone to know about what we are doing, would we? Especially not the alpha tribe.
-At this point in time, there's nothing they could do even if they found out.
- Except raid us.
-Do you really think they'll spend time and effort on a bunch of solo-ers like you and me? Be real.
-Hmmm. So when will you you pay me?
- I'll pay when I get the shipment. Not before.
-What?! That wasn't the deal!!!
-shh-shh-shh... You're not the one giving orders here. Unless you don't care about your dear wife...
-Grrrr... One day someone WILL get you Drake.
-I don't think so. They don't call me Havoc for nothing. They'd need an army to kill me.
-Probably. Unless they know you. Unless they know your one weakness: your daughter.
- You can threaten me all you want, your words are just dust in the wind. Only four days until the diamond diplos are no more. Then, you and me can settle this.
He grinned and stabbed a knife on the map, where the base of the Diamond Diplos was located. Suddenly, an atrocious pain ran down his spine. It was the spot where the dragon crushed his bones. Every now and then he would have to withstand the suffering of the scar. He thought about his daughter Ana. She was the reason he sacrificed three bones. Her mother was killed that day, but not by the dragon, by the hunters that were tracking her. Ever since, he developed an undying hate for the rest of the world, and swore its destruction. The only love he gave was to his daughter. He was ruthless to any other, and he never forgave. That's why he'd track down the boy that stole his prey from him, and he'd make him beg for mercy before killing him in the most horrible ways that he knew.

Hey guys, dinosforlife here and first of all happy new year! Also, I'm so sorry these two chapters took so long to write, but I had a lot of exams, having entered high school. If you wanna see more fit for survival, make sure you let me know by voting on this story and sharing this story. Again, thanks for your support!

DinoPedia:
- Trex: Do I really need to explain?
-Broodmother: Fictional boss in Ark Survival Evolved, giant spider that summons smaller ones and spits venom. Very strong.
-Argentavis: Vulture-like prehistoric bird.Hunter and scavenger as its modern counterparts.