three.

iii. beach runs
— " mind if i join you? "

                          ———★✼☆ ̥———

                          ———★✼☆ ̥———

chapter three ❩

— CHARITY'S POV

THE NEXT DAY i awoke early in the morning. i stretched my arms and legs before jumping out of bed and checking the time on my phone, six-thirty in the morning.

last night was pretty much a blur, after i was done checking in romeo and i went for a little walk around some of manchester while we talked and grabbed a quick dinner together at one of the local restaurants while blake and my mom ordered room service.

romeo is quite a great guy if i don't say so myself. it's unbelievable how we kinda just hit it off last night. luckily, ebony wasn't there to fangirl over him since she arrived at the venue after we had left for dinner.

i sigh as i make my way over towards the bathroom in order to wash my face. i decide not to have a shower until after i go for my morning run.

i open the cap of my face cleanser and apply it to my face before i wash it off and applying some moisturizer. i squeeze some toothpaste on my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth.

after i'm done all of my morning routine i walk back into the bedroom and begin looking for what i should wear for my run. i slide on a black and white nike sports bra with a grey tank top over top. i grab some midnight black nike shorts and some white ankle socks.

i go over to the standing mirror at the side of my room where the bed was as i pulled my hair into a high ponytail and brushed out a few whispy pieces. i grab my light pink and black adidas running shoes and slip them on over my socks.

i grab my earbuds and phone as i slip my phone into my phone holder and wrap the earbuds around it. i make my way out to the living room as i check the time, seven o'clock.

"what are you doing at this time?" blake stumbles out of him room while he begins to rub his face and hair.

"i'm going for a run. i hear there's a nice beach around here so that's where i'm going. don't worry i'll be back soon." i reply while i bend down and start tying my shoelaces.

"oh okay, be careful then. i'll tell mom where you went." he says and walks back into his room.

i shut the hotel room door and make my way down to the lobby. i stroll over towards the small café and walk inside. i order a detoxing cucumber lemon water in a recyclable water bottle and sit down at one of the small tables to take a few sips.