six.

vi. forgetful
" a little forgetful i guess . "

                          ———★✼☆ ̥———

———★✼☆ ̥———

chapter six

— CHARITY'S POV

THE DAY OF the pageant had finally arrived. surprisingly, i wasn't even as nervous as i thought that i would be. the jitters that i had the day i arrived here in manchester had left.

i was actually kind of excited to compete in the miss teen world's, i just hoped that i would do well and hopefully defeat paris clarke once and for all and get the bragging rights from winning.

the day for me started with getting up - my mom practically yelling at me since i decided to sleep in for five minutes. you see, my mom is pretty damn punctual when it comes to waking up on time on the day of a pageant.

i grabbed some clothes from the pile i had set out last night that was resting upon my suitcase. i walked over to the washroom and stripped off my pajamas. i hung my pastel pink coloured towel upon the hook beside the shower and hopped inside.

i turned the faucet on and steaming hot water started streaming out of the shower head and onto my body. i got my hair wet and lathered on the coconut-scented shampoo i had brought with me.

i massaged the shampoo into my hair then i rinsed the shampoo out and ran the shampoo's matching conditioner throughout my hair.

i washed my body with a vanilla-scented body wash and rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and rinsed off my body as well. i turned the faucet off and grabbed the towel off the hook, drying myself off.

i then got my lavender-scented aveeno lotion and out it all around my body before grabbing and putting on my undergarments.

i slip on my adidas trackpants as well as a light blue nike cropped tshirt before strolling over towards the dresser and putting on some puma socks and slipping on my birkenstocks.

i quickly blow dry my hair till its almost dry and do some light makeup before getting my phone.

i text ebony and ask her if she wants to grab a quick drink from the café downstairs before we go to the gym just a block away from the hotel.

she quickly replies with 'yes' so i grab my wallet and stick my phone in my front pocket before making my way out to the hallway.

i headed out of my hotel room and out to where the elevators were. the elevator had white marble walls as well as a silver handrail and a light grey carpet.