Chapter Ten

Ravens POV

We were all hanging out in the common room. Everything seemed calm. But since we're superheros with lots of enemies, that calmness didn't last long. The alert went off signaling there was yet another bad guy obsessed with getting revenge on someone. You'd think they'd do it like normal people and make a really long post on social media and not put names so everyone assumes its them. But no, they have to come up with some "genius evil plan" For us to go and stomp on it, therefore crushing their dreams and whatever ego they have left. Sounds exciting right? Wrong. We need a break. Like soon. Or I might just send all the bad guys to another dimension for good.

I sighed and got ready for my new role as crowd control. We got to the sight and saw the bad guy. Hm something's off though. This bad guy isn't a guy. It's an annoying blonde girl that likes rocks and drama. I sighed at the sight of Terra. Why can't she just give up. Like really.

The Titans went into action, kicking and throwing bolts, lasers, anything to stop Terra. Beastboy turned into a pterodactyl and flew up to her knocking her off her throne made of rubble. As she fell Starfire shot her with some bolts, then once she landed on the ground Robin stuck his staff in her shirt above her shoulder so he could handcuff her. Once she was locked down Cyborg came with the T-car and shoved her in, driving her off to her new home known as prison.

We flew back to the tower, well some of us flew while others got from row seat with a robot that talks about nothing but fixing things. As soon as we got in I slammed the door shut, attracting the other Titans attention.

"We need a break and we need one now. I don't care what we do I'm just tired of playing crowd cop."

Robin thought about it before he spoke.

"We could always go to the penthouse the city gave us."

Beastboy got excited and threw his fist in the air. Isnt that like the third time he's done that in a week. And every time he does something goes wrong. Ugh.

"Fine that works, but I am NOT playing any games." I said, looking at beastboy. He just smiled and winked at me.

"We'll see about that mama. I'm gonna go pack now."

And with that he was off. I smiled at his determination to get me to play a game and went off to my room to pack.

Beastboys POV:

I'm so excited!! Beach, flat screen TV's, and no more fighting. Also the penthouse only has three rooms so two of us will be sharing. If I'm lucky maybe I can share a room with Raven. I smiled at the thought. I finally get to spend some time with her. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and shoved it in my suitcase. Ugh, not everything is fitting. I scratched my head before coming up with a plan.

"Aha!" I said out loud to no one in particular. I sat on my suitcase and forced it down as I zipped it up. There, problem solved! I grabbed my suitcase and joined the others as Robin shut the lights off and activated the security system. We all got on the T-ship and prepared to take off towards our vacation sight.

Once we got there it felt like I was 10 years older. It took FOREVER to get here. the whole ride I tried getting everyone to play a game but they kept telling me no. Even Raven said to stop talking. I got off the ship and we all gathered in the living room. Robin stood in front of us to give a speech. Great, even on vacation he has to play as leader.

"Okay guys, this place only has three rooms. two of us will have to share. Me and Star are going to be sharing a room so you three decide who sleeps where."

As soon as he stopped speaking Cy jumped up immediately.

"I call the room by myself! I need room to work on a few things while I'm here."

Then he turned back at me and whispered.

"And BB needs some time with his girl."

He winked, causing me to blush. We all went into our rooms to settle in and put our stuff up. Me and Raven got to our room and I instantly fell on my bed.

"Finally, something other than a bunk bed."

Raven giggled at me then turned around to her bed and started putting her stuff up. I scratched the back of my head nervously and looked at her.

"Hey uh, Rae. If you don't feel comfortable sleeping in here with me I'm sure I can get Cy to switch you rooms, or I could even sleep on the couch."

She looked at me and smiled, shaking her head, as she walked towards me sitting on my bed besides me.

"It's okay silly, I can sleep in the same room as my boyfriend."

Her eyes grew big at what she said and began blushing. I just looked at her smirking.

"So I'm your boyfriend now huh?"

She smacked me playfully, blushing even more.

"You know what I meant stop looking at me like that!"

We were now playfully hitting each other before I pushed her down on the bed and pinned her wrist down looking down at her smirking. Her face was a bright shade of red, obvious due to her almost white pale skin. 

"I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend Rae, in fact I'd love for you to be my girlfriend."

She smiled and nodded before I crashed my lips on hers. Our lips moved perfectly together, like they were made for each other. I let go of her wrists as she wrapped her arms around me, running her fingers through my green hair tugging at it. She brought our faces closer as she deepened the kiss, lightly biting my lip. A light moan escaped my lips, allowing her to slip her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance as we kissed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Robin spoke from the other side telling us to meet everyone else in the living room. We pulled away from each other and stared into each others eyes, breathing heavily. I smiled down at her, getting lost in her amethyst eyes. She was mine. Raven was officially mine. And I won't let anyone ever take her away from me.