Chapter Eleven

Ravens POV:

It was the first night in the penthouse and everyone was relaxing. They were letting the stress of the city (literally) melt away. We decided to sit around and watch a movie together. Me and beastboy sat on the couch, his arm around me, while Starfire and Robin sat on the floor, with Cyborg in a chair, typing away at his phone during the movie. It was peaceful, mostly. That was before the TV decided to break.

Everyone left the room to do their own things after the TV broke. Cyborg went to fix it, Robin and Starfire went out to the pool. I on the other hand was currently pinning my very green boyfriend on the floor glaring at him.

"This is your fault!"

He looked up at me genuinely confused. Like he doesn't know what he did.

"What are you talking about Rae, what's my fault?"

"The TV breaking! Your little fist bump! Everytime you do it something bad always happens!"

He just looked at me. Didn't look sad, didn't feel bad, he just looked at me.

Then the changeling had the nerve to laugh! This was a very serious moment!

"Oh my god Rae! You think something as simple as a fist bump is going to make a TV break!? Oh my god you're hilarious Rae!"

I just huffed and sat up as he kisses my cheek. I crossed my arms and pouted as my face turned a deep shade of red.

"You're so cute babe. Ya know that?"

I moved forward to smack him, but was stopped by him grabbing my wrist and pulling me close. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I didn't like where this was going. And I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.

Yup, I was right. He walked to the pool, easily ignoring my protests, and threw me in. When I came up to the surface Beastboy, Robin, and Starfire were all laughing at me.

"BEASTBOY!!!"

He chuckled and went to walk away, but I wasn't letting him win this. I quickly ran up behind him and pushed him into the pool. He screamed as his body collided with the water. I started laughing as he went underwater. Once he came up to the surface he came right at me, splashing me. I quickly moved as it ended up splashing Robin. Robin grinned at Beastboy and splashed him. Beastboy grinned and morphed into a penguin and swam around splashing everyone, causing a full out splash war.

Beastboys POV:

After the war it got late, we all ate then went to our rooms. I walked into mine and Ravens bathroom to brush my teeth. I spit the rest of my toothpaste out and walked back out into our room. Raven laid on the bed, asleep. I smiled at her sleeping figure, before walking over to her and placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She was amazing, and she was mine. She means the world to me.

I quietly left the room to meet up with the rest of the team. They were all in the secret built in gym, ready to train. Robin saw me walk in and walked up to me.

"She asleep?"

I smiled at the thought of her sleeping and nodded. Robin snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Snap out of it. If you want to save Raven and yourself you need to concentrate." I nodded and took a stance.

Robin came at me and threw a punch. I quickly blocked it and went to punch him back. He quickly deflected it and side swept my foot, knocking me on one knee. He spun around to kick me, but luckily I grabbed his ankle and pulled it, causing him to spin in the air. He landed it gracefully and quickly kicked me in my chest, causing me to stumble back on the ground. He ends with a fighting stance before nodding.

"Go work on your upper body strength, then you can go to bed. I nodded and did what I was told before going back to my room and crawled into bed with my Raven. I wrapped my arm around her and drifted into a much needed deep sleep.