Chapter Twelve

Ravens POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I groaned and hid my face under the pillow, not used to having a window in the room. I heard chuckling and sat up. Beast boy was walking out of the bathroom, wearing his casual blue jeans, a towel around his neck, and toothbrush in his mouth. I grabbed the pillow and quickly threw it at him, him surprisingly being able to catch it. Since when does beast boy have good reflexes? Or any reflexes for that matter. Only time I've seen him catch anything is when tofu was involved. I shook it off and got up kissing his cheek.

"Good morning boyfriend," I said happily. He smiled.

"Good morning my strangely happy girlfriend." I smiled at the word girlfriend.

I still couldn't process the fact that we were official. We were finally able to be together. At least for a month. I frowned at the thought. After this month I have to fight for him, possibly losing him. Beast boy could see the frown on my face and pulled me to him.

"What's wrong Rae? You were just so happy."

I sighed and replied. "Just thinking about next month, when my dad comes to 'visit'."

He frowned and kissed my forehead. I smiled at the small gesture and looked up at him. His eyes met mine and I saw the familiar glow in his eyes.

"Why don't you go fix some of your herbal tea while I finish getting ready."

I nodded and turned around to walk out the door, not before beast boy pulls his arm back and smacks my ass. I looked at him smirking and smacked him playfully before walking out into the living room, where all the Titans were gathered.

Beastboys POV:

I walked back into the bathroom and finished getting ready. I threw on a white T-shirt, along with a green plaid short sleeved flannel. I looked over myself in the mirror and sighed. One month. One more month and I might not even be alive. Was I even worth all this trouble? I mean should I just let Raven kill me so she can move on with her life? And my friends, Their stuck trying to save my ass yet again. I sighed and shook the negative thoughts out of my head before walking into the kitchen with the rest of the team.

Robin and Starfire were sitting at the table sharing a plate of breakfast. I smiled at the couple before making some of my famous tofu. Ah nothing like fake meat in the morning, unlike those people eating on animals that I could easily transform into right now. I mean come on dude! I could of known them!

After breakfast Robin insisted that we train some more. He wanted us to partner up and have a spar. I obviously got paired with Raven, seeing as everyone just wanted to see me get my ass kicked. Some friends huh? I shook my head and chuckled at the thought knowing deep down that my friends were the single most important people to me.

We all gathered into the gym and got with our partners. Robin stepped forward to speak.

"Okay guys, if we're going to give Trigon the nastiest family reunion ever then we need to be ready. This needs to be the worst visit he's ever made and make him think twice before ever showing his ugly mug here again."

Raven just kind of chuckled at the inspiring speech.

"We're going to scare off my father? He kills and destroys for the hell of it ...Literally!"

She had a point, but we still had to think positive if we even wanted a chance at beating this creep. Robin cleared his throat.

"We'll worry about how scary he is when the time comes, right now we need to prepare. Beastboy, Raven, you're up first!

I smirked as me and Raven stepped forward, both taking fighting stances. Raven ran forward to strike but I quickly grabbed her wrist and spun her around. She quickly jumped over me, causing my arm to be locked behind me. I quickly elbowed her in the stomach, causing her to let go of my arm. Before she could make another move, I kicked her feet out from under her and grabbed her by her wrist, pinning her on the floor.

I smirked down at her as her face grew red. I got so caught up in her reaction that I didn't sense her slowly creeping her leg up until it collided with my stomach. I quickly jumped up as she stood and kicked my side. I recovered from the blow and ran at her, jumping over her so I was behind her. Before she could turn around I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, holding her as if she was one of the criminals getting arrested.

I smirked once again at our position, both of us breathing heavily. I quickly kissed her neck causing her to bite her lip before the team heard any noises and became curious. Her face turned red as she shoved me off her joining the rest of the titans. I just laughed as i followed her.

Next up was Robin and Starfire. They started going at it as we watched. I glanced at Raven who was biting at her fingernails, trying to distract herself. I gently grabbed her hand and tugged her along outside of the gym. Once we were in the hall I turned to her.

"Hey what's wro-"

I was cut off by her pushing me against the wall, her lips smashed against mine. I slowly closed my eyes as she kissed me, the movements growing faster. I slowly wrapped my arms around her, sliding them down to her ass, grabbing ahold of it. Her hands slowly trailed up my body until her arms were snaked around my neck.

As the kiss got more heated I slowly slid my tongue across her bottom lip, causing her to whimper. I took the opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth, letting it explore as we kissed.

When air became a problem I pulled away, only to connect my lips to her neck as I kissed her sweet spot. She released soft moans as a response as her hands slowly crept up my shirt and against my abs. I slowly started sucking on her neck, slightly scraping my fangs against her skin.

Our actions stopped at the sound of our friends coming to the door. I grabbed her hand as we ran to our room to pick up exactly where we left off.