i still don't believe you

Alicia

Today was totally a new day. I decided to wake up early and around 6:25 a.m, I was already dressed in my black hoodie with rose prints, a maroon t-shirt under my hoodie, ripped jeans, and maroon converse. To top that off, I curled my short, brown hair and put a black beanie with a random symbol near the top. I usually wouldn't wear something like this, and would usually wear light grey sweatpants with a plain black hoodie. And by 6:35 am, I ate breakfast and visited Tania's house, which was just a few blocks away.

Once, I arrived to Tania's house, her mother answered the door.

"Hello Mrs. Jackson. I was wondering where Tania was." Tania's mother showed me to her room, finding Tania still in bed.  

"Leave it to me. Thank you Mrs. Jackson." She just nodded and exited. I went on the top of Tania's bed and started to jump somewhere that wasn't her body. As I kept jumping, I started to here her softly mutter stop, but I kept jumping.

Tania got up. "Ok, ok, ok! Jesus, what the hell ya'll doing in my house at," Tania moved her neck to check the clock, and to be shocked at what time it was, "6:55 fucking am?!" Tania whispered shouted to me and also for her mom not to hear her scream.

"I was just bored. And I was all lonely. That's why."

Tania looked at me as if I was crazy. "You had a whole fucking apartment to yourself and what do you do with the remaining 20 minutes. Wait, you come to my house. But, at least I got my bestie here." And Tania hugged me on the hip.

"Ok, so let's get you changed." I told Tania as I dragged her out of bed. She grunted in annoyance that she had to get up so early, but me physically being there made the process of getting up for school much easier.

I decided for Tania to wear a plain white shirt and jean overalls to go and I tried to tell her to take off her golden nose ring but she insisted on keeping it. Fluffing Tania's hair a bit and she was photo material within 10 minutes.

"Wha la! See what me and 10 minutes make?" I ask Tania. She shook her head.

"This! A hot piece of fire boys can drool over." I replied. Tania let a smile curve on her face and the both of us also decided to walk to Nick's house, which wasn't that far away either. We informed Tania's mother of our leavings and we walked to Nick Lopez's house.

"So, you got a crush?" I asked out of the blue to Tania as we walked on the sidewalk, with the sun waking up to shine on us humans.

"I mean, I think I do. But I'm not sure." Tania replies. I stare at Tania with curiosity.

"Whoooo?" She replies with a hint of uncertainty.

"I think I have a crush on Xavier." I stare at her with joy. "Omg! I totally agree," I said as I spun around once, letting my backpack swish along with me and my hair, "you two would look so cute together!" Tania tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and smiled in a modest way.

"Anyway, who do you have a crush on?" Tania recycled the question I first asked. I looked at her and replied,

"I actually don't have a crush on anyone. I mean, like all the boys are cute but I just don't have a crush. But I'd totally fuck one if the world depended on it." I said, with laughter at the end of my sentence. Deep inside, I would never give my virginity to hormonal boys just like that. 

"You're such a goofball." Tania says, shoving my shoulder a bit. I reply with small laughs. "I mean, aren't I?" Tania nods in agreement. We both arrive to Nick's house to see him all dress even before I could ring the bell.

"Hey! Y'all are here!" He said with enthusiasm as he hugged us both. " And guess what?! The new, hot girl is coming to school today!" Nick shouts in excitement.

"I saw a picture of her and to be honest, she actually is." Tania says as each foot plumped down to the concrete ground. "Wanna see?"

I shook my head in refusal. "I don't need proof. I just need to see her in real life. Then I can prove my point that she's like any other girl but to Nick's point of view, she's a total hot bombshell.

"I mean, you heard from Tania, she's hot!" Nick shouted once again. I roll my eyes as a joke. 

"Like I said once, not twice, but millions of times, dream on Lopez, dream on." And before we knew it, we arrived to Westside.