Flashback

"Ah!! What a relief. We finally win." Fang spread his hand up high. "The look on Kaizo's face when I told that I want to stay here was priceless" Boboiboy stops walking. "Did he make a funny face?" Fang shakes head and continues walking now resting his hand on his head "Nah, he was a little shock but noting more then he just smiled and told me that whatever I choose it is up to me"

"Then why was it priceless?" Fang stops. There was a short silence between them. "He looked worried. It's been a while. Kaizo is terrible at expressing his true feelings. So being able to see his worried expression felt relieving. At least I know he actually care about me."

Boboiboy keeps staring at Fang. Unable to say anything, old memories comes flooding in but Boboiboy shakes it off. He puts his attention back to his friend. "Of course he cares. He's your brother. Even when he isn't clear about his feelings it doesn't change anything. Kaizo cares about you. No. Kaizo loves you." Fang eyes widen and he laughed at Boboiboy's last sentence. "Loves me? Pfft... that's gross"

"NO IT'S NOT!!"

"Boboiboy?"

"Your brother loves you and nothing is wrong with that. You're his brother. His family. Nothing is more important than that. Loving someone isn't gross. Giving them warm and comfort isn't weird. We need those things. It's one of the few good things in life. You should love your brother too."

Fang looks at Boboiboy. His head is down and through his hair Fang could see Boboiboy's tears running down his cheeks. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. Why are so worked up about it anyway. You don't have siblings." Boboiboy wipe the tears of his face, Fang felt a slight guilt starting to grow within him. The silent returns and this time it was longer.

Fang hating atmosphere grabs Boboiboy by his right wrist gently and he leads him down the path. "Fang? I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." Boboiboy force his legs to stop wanting to wipe the remaining tears. Fang looks at him. The boy who bravely stands up for him and challenge the Mighty Captain Kaizo, the boy who never doubted him for even a second, a friend where he finds comfort and happiness. The feeling that he no longer feels around his brother, his only family.

Without thinking he immediately hugs Boboiboy small frame. At first the young earthling felt hesitance but then finds himself sinking in the warmth of Fang's embrace. "Come on. I want to get there before dark." Fang release the hug and grab Boboiboy's hand again and this time Boboiboy didn't question it.

"It's pretty." The calm ocean, the light breeze and the sunset. It was a view both of them have witness so many time yet it still amused them.

"This is reason"

"What?"

"This is the reason I wanted to stay. I have witness many beauty and the magnificent of the universe yet I couldn't find myself within the endless glory. I have forgotten the meaning of beauty as I only strive in my service as a Private. My brother has not been acting like himself since I was 5. There's an unclear line of what truly happen but we both have forgotten the meaning of togetherness. Having the thought that we use to love each other like normal siblings hurt. Cause now that feeling no longer there. I no longer find ease in seizing such beautiful sceneries when I encounter it in my missions. But I was different here on earth. Especially after you guys accept me. I was able to see it. That feeling that I once thought was dead came back to life. So I want this feeling to stay. I want to stay. With the people who thought me love."

Fang looks at Boboiboy and tears rolls down and a kind smile gives his red broken eyes a different meaning. At that very sadness exist alongside happiness. Pain of the past is present with the hope for the future.

Boboiboy holds Fangs hands firmly and continue to stare into the fully setting sun. The dark colour starts to paint on top the orange sky.

"I also finally beauty here Fang."