Our Goodbyes

Sounds of chairs and tables being push by slight movement fills the room. Its friday and they have two weeks off so getting home immediately after school is a must.

All was exited but one. Fang remains in his seat staring at the window next to him. The sky is blue as if it was the ocean. But that moment didn't mesmerised Fang like it usually does since it was clear that today is his last.

Finally bored at staring he finally gets up and pack his backpack. The pace was slower than usual. Wanting to enjoy his last few moments he sacrifice some time to get it done. He turns his head towards the door and there were his friends.

Concern expression written on their faces triggers the filling of guilt inside of him. "You're really going to do it?" Yaya utter the question as Fang comes closer to them. "Yeah... I can't live with this feeling forever."

Ying didn't say anything but the next thing Fang knew her small embrace comes to warm him. "If you die I swear to god I'll make you double dead." Fang chuckle at her threat and replies her hug. "I wouldn't I promise." Gopal pats Fang shoulder.

"Hey. No matter what you'll find out about Boboiboy or Kimona  please stay strong."

"Yeah. We'll always be there for you."

"Don't die or kill yourself"

They laugh at Ying's saying. Fang takes one last look at his friends and he could feel hot tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't want to say goodbye either"

...

Kimona observes from a far. Her heart felt heavy. He didn't want to this to Fang but it was ultimately clear that can't allow to continue the life in that world.

"Earth is not beautiful Fang. There something within it you don't know about."

Reality hurts.

...

"Why did you call me here for?" Kimona didn't reply. Her mind was elsewhere swimming in an endless thought. Fang didn't bother to repeat the question.

He recognise those eyes. The broken eyes of those who have lost the ones they love the most. He had them. He still does.

"I need you help me."

"What is it?"

"This world is so beautiful yet not every part of it true. Truth is a curse that we want to avoid but running away from it will hurt you far worse. Fang  you are being pulled away from the truth without your knowledge.  I want you to learn the truth. It'll hurt both of you less."

"Both?"

"The truth is twisted in its own way."