La time skip

Akito's P.O.V
Hi it's been about six months since I last talked with you I can now walk around and run around, I can speak but not as well as others. Ever since dad yelling at me for saying fuck I have since closed off my mind from him and any others who dare to enter my brain. I have found the library and have been read in here for about two weeks, the maids call me a prodigy but I think not as my brother apparently did the same, speaking of him he just came in and sat next to me.
" Whatcha readin?" Luke asks me
" A book"
" What kinda book?" He asks
I close the book and give it to him, he study's the cover then gives it back to me. I put it next time him and sit in his lap and sleep.
LUKES P.O.V
OMG my little sister is sleeping on me she is the most adorablest thing ever, I'm gonna braid her hair coz it's long enough to anoy her. There done I wish I had brown hair like mummy's but I have red hair like dad's but I have her eye colour. I forgot to introduce myself my name is Luke Yolf and I'm 6 and the big brother of Christine Yolf..... I'm getting sleepy I'm gonna go to sleep and get some rest so I can play with Chris later.
3 person P.O.V
As the two slept their perents took photos of then so they could embarrass Thier son when he grows up.

AKITO'S P.O.V
I'm going to study magic after this nap. ( 3 hours later)
Luke is trying to move with out waking me up but I'm already awake so I sit up. " I wanna learn magic"
" Ok I'll help you learn" Luke said in return
"  Close your eyes and Imagine that you are in an infernit space, now can you see anything?" Luke asks
I do as he said and I see lots of little lights everywhere so I nod. " Now reach out your hand and let the lights come to you" he says softly. I do as I'm told and reach out my hand and he lights gather around my hand and seem to disappear. " Now imagine a pocket of water sitting in your hand, shape it to any shape you disier." Again I did as I was told and a water ball appeared in my hands I wanted a mermaid so it went into the shape I wanted then it went into the shape of Rias from HXD
[A/N I quite like her looks as she is very attractive... To whom ever reads this who is your fave anime girl and why, if it's a loli I will hate you for ever and ever as I'm of that age myself... Dam filthy peasents 😡]
My brother was very happy about how well I could control the water and praised me lots. We ended up playing around with the other elements as well but I'm lazy and can't be bothered to tell you about it as it's now dinner time... I'll talk to you when it's my birthday...

( How I think she'd look...)

)